My Sexy King~ 🍋🍋🍋

*loud hammering* ah! Sorry, didn't see you there. Just building my new house in my hole! Satan that sounded weird... yeah so the story will go off of the actions of the last chapter after this because of obvious reasons. And I know for fucking sure I'm going down to hell, but hey! By all means read ahead I'll see you in hell too! So onto the sex!

I was in complete awe at the sight before me. It was just too beautiful to just put into words. Magma jumped around me. His excitement easy to see. I lightly pet his head as I walked up the stairs. Magma kept running up and down the stairs, waiting for me to hurry and get to the top. I probably would've made it up the stairs faster if I wasn't admiring the ice craftsmanship.

My gloved hands gently ran up the ice railing. Even though I was wearing gloves, I could still feel the coldness of the ice. Looking up I saw magma waiting for me at the top. I have a light smile to the wolf, tuning my fingers through his thick fur. I looked up at the doors, maybe this wasn't such a good idea. Maybe I should just-creak....

I turned and saw the tail of magma going into the castle before disappearing into the castle. I sighed before taking one more look back. Taking a deep breath i turned walking into the castle. Right after I was fully in, a large gust of wind slammed the door shut. I quickly turned around, my expression slightly dropping. "Well fuck. I guess there's no turning back now huh."

I looked over to magma as he rubbed against me arm before pulling away and jumping around. I turned to where he looked and my breath caught in my throat. There stood elson, in all of his glory. He looked so amazing, handsome, sexy.~ but above all of that he looked so calm, so at peace, so much more confidence was radiating from him as well. He was nothing like how he was when he left. He changed so much. And it was one hell of a good change if I might add too. Just the sight of him made heat rush to my once s/c cheeks that were now painted with a light shade of pink.

Elson took a step down the stairs, his beautiful blue eyes not leaving my e/c ones. "Y/n? What are you doing here?"
I probably should've expected that question. I cleared my throat to speak but, nothing came out. Rubbing the back of my neck I looked away from elson, slightly pissed at the fact that just his presence alone could make me this flustered. "W-well y-I um...*clears throat* y-you s-s-see, I-"

ELSON'S POV
I smirked as I looked down at her flustered state. It was slightly amusing to see her this flustered just from me standing here. She was just so vulnerable like this. God. She was just so perfect and she looked too cute for her own good like this. I bit my lip slightly before walking down the stairs. When I got to the bottom I pet magma before he ran up the stairs somewhere. I could tell he was tired so he would more than likely go straight to sleep. As I watched his form leave I looked over at y/n. I gently grabbed her chin making her look into my eyes. A light chuckle leaving my lips as a did so.

God her beautiful e/c eyes. How I loved them so, I could stare into them for eternity. Her blush only seemed to worsen when I moved her to look at me. I leaned closer so that our lips were going to touch. They were so plump and gorgeous, I could just kiss her right here. But why don't I just tease her, just a little bit longer. I looked back up at her eyes, her face darker than a tomato. Seeing this made me smirk. "Y/n.~" her blush darkened as she looked away from me, not moving her head.

I gave a slight pout at this, until an idea popped on my head. I smirked as I leaned over to her ear. I could tell the feeling of my breath on her ear sent shivers through her body. "Come on y/n, why won't you look at me....my snowflake.~" I putter in her ear. She let out a shaky breath as her body trembled. I watched as her head slowly turned so that her eyes met mine. "Now that's a good girl.~"

I lifted up her chin a bit, brushing my thumb against her her bottom lip. I looked down at her with half lidded eyes. "Now you mind telling me, snowflake, why your here? Or do I have force you to tell me, snowflake.~" I growled lightly to her. I moved closer so that my cold lips brushed against her warm ones. Her eyes were half lidded as well as I looked deep into them. I was so entranced by her eyes that I failed to notice the small smirk that came to her lips.