The celebration

A man blew into a tuba creating a beat as other men around him played music as well. Many people danced around the ballroom and talked, ate. This was amazing.

The music stopped as everyone applauded. "King elson of arendelle." Kai said as the guest bowed to the new king. Elson faces the crowd as he looks over to you and you just give a bright smile. "Princess Anna of arendelle." Anna rushed over to the crowd giving a slight wave. Kai cleated his throat as he motioned for the girl to stand beside her brother.

"Oh. Here? Are you sure? Because I don't think I'm supposed to...oh okay." Kai places Anna right beside elson before the girl took a step away to give the man some space. The crowd stood up and clapped happily for them.

The music began again. Anna cleared her throat as nervously rubbed her neck. "Hi" elson gently spoke looking down at his sister. Anna was taken aback a bit as she looked at her brother. "Hi me? Oh! Um...hi." Anna said before looking away. Elson looked back at his sister his smile never leaving. "You look beautiful." He said calmly. Anna turned to her brother a smile on her face. "Thank you. You look beautiful-ler. I mean handsome you look very handsome. Not that you don't look beautiful in a manly way. It's just." Anna stops when Elson gives a deep chuckle. "Thank you." He looked out to the crowd. "So...this is what a party looks like." He said. Anna looked to the side before looking at her brother. "It's warmer than I thought it would be." Anna said. Elson smiled more as he sniffed the air. "And what is that amazing smell? The two sniffed the air.

"Chocolate my good friends!" You said popping in between the two, scaring them half to death. The two siblings chuckled as you held out two pieces of chocolate. Anna has no hesitation and took a piece. Elson looked hesitantly at your hand. Nudging his side a bit you grinned up at him. "Come on my majesty! One chocolate won't hurt." Elson looked down at you and took the chocolate from your hand.

Putting your hands behind your head you looked out to the sea of people. "Damn. If I knew this party was going to be this fuckin boring. Heh I would've stayed my ass in bed." Anna and elson chuckled at your foul mouth. Something you got from being around your parents so much. Elson looked down at you. He was so happy to see you again. "You look marvelous in that gown," elson grabbed your hand in his gloved one before kissing it and looking up at you with a slight smirk. "M'lady." Your heart started to beat faster as you leaned closer to him and whispered in his ear since he was low enough for you to do so since he still had your hand. "Thank you my icy king.~" you leaned back as elson looked at you with a flushed face.

He let go of your hand and cleared his throat in his other hand. Anna was about to say something until Kai came. He bowed a bit. "Your majesty, the duke of weaseltown." "Weselton!" The duke corrects. He looks back at the three of you. "Duke of weselton, your majesty." He walked to the three of you. "As your closest partner in trading it seems only fitting that I offer your lady her first dance." You blushed a bit when elson put his arm around your waist, pulling you closely to him. The duke did, something. Before bowing. When he did so his toupee fell off.

Elson and Anna snickered as you had to turn away a bit and cover your mouth. Elson cleared his throat making you compose yourself looking at the duke as he stood back straight. "Thank you. But, I promised my lady that I would be her first dance of the night." The duke furrowed his brows a bit. "Oh." He said disappointment laced in his voice.

You leaned a little forward as you looked at the duke. "But Anna does." You chided. Anna chuckled as she looked at you. "What?" The duke quickly hooked his arm in hers. "lucky you." he spoke. "Oh I don't think..." but before Anna could finish her sentence she was pulled to the dance floor through the crowd of people. "Tell me if you swoon. I'll catch you." Elson said a faint sorry as you just gave one of your famous two finger salutes.