Send the Guards

in arendelle....

the whole place was covered in snow and ice, people shivering and cold. many obviously not dressed for this type of weather. two men argued as a small boy ran past them. "no no. you've got the bark facing down.the bark needs to be faced up." the boy grabbed small pile of wood as he began to run away. "no face down is drier." bark up!""papa!" the boy called as he carried the wood to his father. 

"cloak? does anyone need a cloak?" hands, i mean hans, called out as two guards carried cloaks behind him, as he too held cloaks as well. a woman came up to hans with a kind smile. "arendelle is indebted to you your highness." hans gave a kind smile to the woman as she took a cloak that he was holding.

now you can't rule a kingdom if all of its inhabitants are dead now can you. i mean unless you're ruling the underworld then that's something different. just another way of gaining the kingdom's trust before you take it over. ahh, manipulation....you gotta respect someone who can do it so easily without being suspected. *sigh* anywho!

"the castle is open! there is soup and hot glogg in the great hall." (what the fuck is hot glogg? just looked it up it's like a drink or some shit, its kinda like a hot chocolate mixed with tea kinda thing. welp you learn something new everyday!) hans announced to the people around him. walking up to a guard he handed the cloaks to him. "hand these out please." he spoke before letting the man walk away, to hand out cloaks. 

"prince hans!" a voice called. hans turned to the voice to see if the person needed help or anything but it was just the duke. dukie, i mean the duke, walked up to hans, his two henchmen on either side of him, an aggravated look on his face. (do those guys follow him, like everywhere...or what...) "are we just supposed to sit here and freeze, while you give away all of arendelle's tradable goods?!" he complained to the prince. "princess anna gave me orders-" hans had a tired expression on his face as he spoke but was rudely cut off by the small man. 

"and that's another thing! has it dawned upon you that your princess and that woman may be conspiring with a wicked sorcerer, to destroy us all?!"   hans furrowed his brows. "do not question the princess, or the captain. (hans figured out that you were the captain of the royal guard from a worried guardsman that was your friend.) the princess left me in charge. and i will not hesitate to protect arendelle from treason!" hans concluded taking a step toward the duke. "t-t-treason?!" the duke stammered. 

a horse whinny made everyone turn to it. anna's horse ran through the gates, a frantic look on it's face. rapunzel and eugene ran to the horse. "woah, whoa! hey there.. its going to be okay." rapunzel soothed the horse, as it calmed down easily due to her calming presence. "that's anna's horse." eugene states, grabbing the horse by the reins, holding it in place. rapunzel nodded to her husband. "do you think their in trouble, eugene?" rapunzel asked. eugen looked over at rapunzel with an unsure and worried look. "i-i don't know. but i do know that they may be in danger." eugene looked at hans, as he nodded. turning out to the crowd. "the princess and captain are in danger. i will need volunteers to come with me to find them!" a few men agreed to go, volunteering themselves to find the princess and the captain of the royal guard that has helped them many times in their, and her life. 

the duke raised his hand as he took a step forward. "i volunteer my men, my lord." hans nodded to the duke before focusing on everyone else. the duke leaned back a bit as his mean stepped forward. "be prepared for anything. and if you are to encounter the king, you are to put an end to this winter. do you understand?" his men nodded and hummed in response. 

hans looked at eugene and rapunzel. "your majesties. while i am gone i would like to ask you two to watch over the kingdom in my absence." the two nodded. hans smile in thanks before turning around to talk to all of the men who had volunteered. "please come back safe you two..." eugene said as he looked up at the snowy sky.

759 words. its odd. not just the number of words but me. so apparently when im bored i write fanfiction.... i'm about to write another chapter aren't i... i am dammit! well see you bastards in a bit! also olaf knows elson loves you because he yelled it not long after he made olaf and olaf heard it. he promised himself that he will try not to tell you and let elson tell you himself which is why he was so happy when you said that you were going to see elson.