Returning Home...

i got my yagami, i got my drink, i am ready to go!

elson groaned in pain.  he sat up a bit on the bed of sorts that he lay on. he opened his eyes a bit before blinking and adjusting to the room. once his vision was clear be blinked a few times, shaking his his head a bit. he sat up as he looked (oh shit! oh fuck! the clapping! it's getting faster, god damn that's fast as fuck!) at the window, which light emitted from. he stood up to go toward the window, but something held him back. he looked down at his hands only to see them in shackles. he gasped as he pulled on the shackles. he fixed the chains before leaning as far as he could to see outside of the window. he gasped when he saw the frozen kingdom. "oh no..what, what have i done?!" the sound of a door opened and made him turn toward the sound. there stood hands with a lantern as he closed the door behind him. elson moved away from the window and atoward hands as he approached him. "why did you bring me here!?" elson asked as he looked at the slightly shorter man. hands stopped, once he was in front of the king, rubbing his arms due to the cold. "well i couldn't just let them kill you!" he exclaimed, stating the obvious. "but i'm a danger to arendelle! get anna, or y/n!" he told the red head. he only squeezed his crossed arms. "neither of them have returned." elson gasped as he turned toward the window. hands took a step closer looking at the king. "if you could just stop this winter. bring back summer. please." elson turned toward the man, tears threatening to spill from his beautiful blue eyes. "can't you see? i can't." hands' eyes widened , a sigh leaving his mouth. elson took a step closer to him. "you have to tell them to let me go!" he pleaded. hands looked up at elson, meeting his gaze. "i'll do what i can." he nodded before turning away. elson watched as he closed the door before locking it.  elson's breathing began to get heavy as he looked down at his hands, watching as this ice covered the metal that encased his hands.

magma quickly ran through the woods, you saw gripped his fur tighter as his paws quickly hit the snowy ground. magma leaped over a boulder, snow flying up before he continued on at a rapid pace. you saw arendelle making you grip his fur a bit tighter. you squeezed his sides with your thighs. "faster magma, faster!" magma growled in determination, picking up speed. in the castle someone saw watching from the castle, his eyes widened when he saw you quickly approaching. by the time you had gotten there you saw the gates opening upon your arrival. you quickly hopped off of magma, stumbling a bit. maids and guards all came up to you, bombarding you with questions. "QUIET!" you shouted. Everyone around you went silent. you let out a thankful sigh. "y/n!" before you could register anything you were quickly engulfed in a hug, but just as quickly as it happened it ended. rapunzel and eugene both looked at you with worry. "kid are you okay! your as cold as ice! what happened out there?!" you furrowed your brows. "i'm not the priority at hand, anna is coming with a close friend of mine that i met while out there. i can't tell you exactly what happened at the moment but if you would come with me we can speak in private." eugene and rapunzel nodded as they followed you into the castle, but right before you entered you turned toward the maids and guards. "don't forget to let them in when they arrive." they nodded as the three of you entered the castle.

once you had entered a room, you locked it before sitting down at a table that resided in the room, along with rapunzel and eugene. not long after you sat down, you explained everything to the two. to say that they were shocked to say the least (claps, the claps have begun once again. and damn, kuroo moaning chibi-chan dear satan lucifer! like damn, and this shit still going like damn!) but before you knew it, a guard burst through the door. "they have been spotted captain!" you nodded quickly standing up and leaving the two royals. you quickly made your way down the halls with your guard following close behind, when suddenly you collapse. the guard bent down to where you now where. a worried expression on his face. "captain! are you alright!' he reached out, touching your shoulder, immediately pulling back. "you're freezing captain! and your hair is turning white, it's almost completely white! you need to rest come-" you immediately stood up, turning toward the guard. "no, it is my job to make sure that the king and princesses safe." you looked down at your hand. "i may have failed elson.." you clench your fist tightly before looking down the hall. "but, i will not fail anna!" (oop! pt 4 just started.) the three of you, the guard, yourself, and magam rushed outside toward the gates. as the gates open you grabbed the guard who came with you. "i want you to find hans. now. then report back to me immediately about his whereabouts." the guard nodded before running off. you immediately ran up to kristoff when the door opened, you took anna from him, mouthing soft thank you. you held anna bridal style after hugging kristoff. "i'm going to bring her somewhere warm! i have already sent someone to find hans and report back to me! i want you all to continue to make sure everyone of the kingdom is okay, and take care of yourselves, get somewhere warm until this all blows over." the people saw your body shiver from the cold that emitted from the inside of you, your hair turning more white. the staff and guards were a but hesitant but nodded, doing what you told them too. you turned back to kristoff as you watched the gates close.