Let it Go

elson singing

a storm raged on the north mountain as a single person walked up it's snowy terrain, their cape dragging behind them in the snow. that person being the one and only king of arendelle, king elson. 

the snow glows white on the mountain tonight. not a footprint to be seen. 

elson looked around him at all of the snow. 

a kingdom of isolation and it looks like i'm the king. the wind is howling like this swirling storm inside. couldn't keep it in she knows i tried. 

elson hugged himself tight as he kept walking. 

don't let them in don't let them see. see the good boy you always have to be. conceal dont feel dont let them know, well now they know!

elson smiled as he moved his hands around, small bits of his magic coming out of them as he did so. 

cant hold me back anymore. 

elson waved his hand around as a snowman that looked just like olaf was created. 

LET IT GOOO LET IT GOOO! turn away and slam the door. 

elson moved his hands as magic and snow moved. (you know what when something simple with magic happens or really any magic scene imma just put MAGIC! ok and it's your job to remember those small magic scenes. now toots)

i don't care what they're going to say! let the storm rage on the cold never bothered me anyway. its funny how some distance makes everything seem small. and the fears that once controlled me, cant get to me no more! 

*cue elson running for a bit.* (am i getting lazy? yes. why? because i still have to do the dishes before i go to sleep and i am just extra lazy this chap. also thinking about more fanfic to write and shit.)

it's time to see what i can do, test the limits and break through. ni right no wrong for me! im free! (*cough *cough* FREE! an anime go, go watch it. o-or not. i don't really care.)

MAGIC STAIRS APPEARS BECAUSE OF MAGIC!

LET IT GOOOO LET IT GOOO!

MORE MAGIC STAIRS APPEAR AS ELSON RUNS BECAUSE MAGIC!

I AM ONE WITH THE WIND AND SKY! LET IT GOOOO! LET IT GOOO! YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME CRY!

ELSON STOMPS ON GROUND CREATING GIANT SNOWFLAKE ON SNOW GROUND. 

here i stand! and here i stay! let the storm rage on!

MAGIC WALLS AND THE REST OF A WHOLE DAMN CASTLE START RISING FROM THE GROUND BECAUSE OF MAGIC! (why do i feel like i'm gonna say some shit about him making multiple  living beings, a whole god damn castle, changed the whole goddamn season in what can only presume is under an hour then reversed it has the ability to freeze someone's heart ultimately killing them unless they find their true love or some shit/ give them a nice white streak from smacking them in the head with some snow and a bunch of other shit that i can't remember right now...or did i get everything he did from frozen one and the two short movies. yeah....i'm definitely gonna repeat all of this shit in the sequel when he does some dumb shit... *clears throat* anyway back to the story!)

my power flurries through the air into the ground. my soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around.and one thought crystallizes like an icy blast.

(bruh the metaphors in this shit. oh also just remembered bitch can make his and others goddamn clothing like bitch what. also would the clothing be cold or like, what?)

MAGIC CHANDLER SINCE MAGIC!

IM NEVER GOING BACK THAT PAST IS IN THE PAST!

WIG SNATCH WHOOPS CROWN SNATCH THEN TURNS FROM ILL HAVE YOUR DAUGHTER BACK AT EIGHT TO YOUR DAUGHTER CALLS ME DADDY TOO IN MERE SECONDS! *BRIGHT GRIN* 

LET IT GOOOO LET IT GOOO! and ill rise like the break of dawn!

MAKES MAGICAL HELLA NICE LOOKIN CLOTHES USING MAGIC

LET IT GOOOO! LET IT GOOO! that perfect girl is gone!

walks out onto balcony actin like he a baddie. (i'm sorry i had to!) 

here i stand! and here i stay!in the light of day!let the storm rage on! 

smirks at camera

the cold never bothered me anyway.

MAGICAL DOOR SLAM!

Yep its done. its finnally fuckin done. dman. anywho so that was only 690 words... yeah. hehe 69. but like i was saying if you liked this chapter please vote save to your libray to get updates on this story and you know follow me to get notified for when i make a brand new story in anotyher fandom you like. damn i sound like a youtuber. #best_chapter_ever_created

oh also almost forgot! if one of you bastards can guess my favorite color you will get to chose a one shot for me to make in this book. it can be any au a smut a lime fluff any type of shit you annoying ass bastards want! but it has to be the right color.

like red no = crimson like if that was my fav color and one of yall dumbass bitches aid red yall would be wrong so. yeah.