thirty-four

2 YEARS LATER

On a sunny Saturday morning, Jisoo got up from her bed and happily did her morning routine. Chaeyoung woke up next because of Jisoo's singing, while Lisa was still fast asleep since she's already immune with Jisoo's singing voice.

"Excited much, Jisoo?" Chaeyoung asked the obvious, and watched as Jisoo cooked their breakfast.

"Yes! This is Taehyung's first comeback. I'm finally going to see him again!" Jisoo replied with great gusto, making her friends grin at her in amusement. "Yoongi and the others are already there too."

"Hoseok and I will try to go to the agency after I take this exam." Chaeyoung pouted, feeling guilty that she couldn't watch Taehyung's comeback live personally.

"That's okay. You all said that each of you will make it up to him so that's what he's expecting in the future."

"Jungkook's already there." Lisa said and showed us her conversation with her boyfriend. "He said it's his free day today too."

"And he won't even go here and fetch you?" asked Chaeyoung. "What's the point of his flying ability if he can't take you to YGE today? What a useless son of Zeus."

"But what if someone sees us?" Lisa asked innocently.

"Mortals can't see you two as persons. Maybe they'll just see huge balloons or whatever randomly floats." Jisoo said. "Anyway, I'll go ahead with Jimin now. Good luck on your exams!"

Jimin was just outside the girls' dorm room, his back leaning on the wall. When Jisoo finally came out, he stood straight and said, "Mr. Ri is already at the parking lot. He doesn't look happy."

Jisoo knitted her brows. "Why? I'm not late. If anything, he arrived earlier than what was planned."

"It's not about that." Jimin then gestured to Jisoo that they should start walking already. "I think he's still scared of us."

A scoff escaped Jisoo's lips. "Mr. Ri? Scared of us? Why?" Stay calm, self. There's no way I'll let them know about that one time I was with Mr. Ri.

"Because we're not really safe to be with." Jimin assumed, "I think he's still not getting why your mom lets him be your bodyguard whenever you're going to the agency when you can already protect yourself."

Jisoo shrugged. "At least he's getting paid. Let's just keep quiet throughout the ride so he won't feel agitated."

The car ride was indeed quiet until they arrived just in front of YGE's new building. There were a lot of news reporters outside so Mr. Ri led the two demigods to the back where people couldn't mob them.

Taehyung's popularity grew as the agency announced his first comeback. The son of Hermes' first mini album got sold out fast the moment after it was released. Mostly because Taehyung already got the exposure before his debut; his bright personality and soulful voice already captured millions of fans around the world, earning him the nickname, "Handsome trainee in YG".

Yoongi and Namjoon debuted a month before Taehyung did. The duo actually got their own secret weapon, a person they were never expecting to join them at the last minute.

"Hyungs!" Jimin called YGE's trio, BTB (Bangtan Bansin), composed of Yoongi, Namjoon, and none other than self-proclaimed most attractive son of Aphrodite, Seokjin.

"You're here!" Namjoon greeted Jisoo and Jimin with a hug. "The live is about to start. Let's go inside now."

The room was filled with cameras, monitors, speakers, lights, and other stuff found in a set. In one side of the room, there was a couch, a table, and Taehyung holding an iPad.