twenty seven

At around 7 in the morning, the half-bloods started getting up one by one.

Lisa, the first one to wake up, tried to open the closet inside their room to check if they have clothes that they can change into. Luckily, the closet was full of garments plus new pairs of leather boots at the bottom of the hung clothing.

From the rack of clothes, four sets of clothes were hung. She took one set from the rack and noticed that a card, as small as a business card, fell from the hanger. Picking it up, she read what was written on it, "For Jennie."

"What's that?"

Lisa looked back, still holding the hangered clothes and the card. Behind her, Jennie stood with her eyes still looking sleepy. She smiled at her and handed her the clothes she was holding. "It's for you."

Jennie took it, half-sleepy, half-confused. "From whom?"

The taller girl flipped the card that was still on her hold and read, "From the most beautiful woman you've ever seen."

"Aphrodite. Of course." Jennie rolled her eyes and checked on the clothes the goddess gave her. "A black crop top and Chanel leather gloves? Really?"

A/N: Imagine their Kill This Love outfits :)

Lisa scanned the remaining outfits in the cabinet. Once she found her set of clothes, she took it from the rack and examined it. "Black long sleeved crop top, cargo pants, and a chest rig. Cool! I have to ask Sana if they have ambrosia so I can put something in my chest rig." She opened one of the drawers of the same closet and found the last pairs she was looking for. "She gave us underwear too. I love Lady Aphrodite!"

Jennie could imagine Aphrodite checking on them at the moment and heard Lisa's comment. She could picture Aphrodite automatically smirking and saying, "As you should." before flipping her hair. She scrunched her nose at the mere thought of it.

The clothes the goddess gave them looked like tactical ensembles, all except for one set of clothing.

Curious, Jennie took that one black formal blazer. Taking the card out from one of the blazer's pocket. "Huh? It's Jisoo's." Inspecting the blazer, Jennie checked on the other pocket and took out a black infinity bracelet.

"Must be because she's going to meet her mother." Lisa said, "Lady Aphrodite wanted her to look less like a half-blood with slaying monsters as her one of her hobbies."

Jennie and Lisa glanced at the still sleeping Jisoo. "I hope her mother treats her well when she sees her." Then Jennie turned to Lisa, "Yours too."

Lisa smiled. From the outside, Jennie looked unapproachable but when she actually talked to her yesterday, she didn't have trouble to make her smile or talk to her casually. She was glad that the daughter of Ares befriended her in less than a day. "Thank you, Jennie."

"Good morning!" A loud greeting echoed in their room, with Chaeyoung stretching her arms on her bed.

Jennie took the last set of clothes and gave them to the loudest girl in the room and said, "Aphrodite gave us clothes."

Chaeyoung checked her outfit out and grinned. She got a white and blue cropped jacket with matching gray skorts (shorts + skirt). "This is so cute! As expected from Lady Aphrodite."

"I'm going to take a bath now. Better wake Jisoo up." Jennie said and took her clothes, a pair of undies, and one pair of boots before making her way towards their room's own bathroom.

After an hour, all the girls were finally done freshening up and enjoying their new clothes.

Jisoo sat on the bed with Lisa while waiting for Jennie to get her braid done by Chaeyoung. Her attire was semi-formal; a black loose blazer, black plain shirt, and black denim skirt. "She gave us the same pairs of boots." Jisoo mused at their matching footwear, giggling with the girls as they went out of their room to meet the boys.