thirty-three

"I only wanted to get back at you. Why must you ask help from Jisoo?" Jimin asked, frustrated.

"How will we make friends at school? This curse you gave isn't cool." Jungkook added, showing his clenched fists at the couple.

Beside him, Lisa smirked. "Rhyming couplets aren't that bad. I don't know why it makes you so mad."

Even though Lisa tried to console her friends, Chaeyoung still whined. "I can't use my magic with this curse." She then glared at Taehyung. "I might as well shove Taehyung my purse."

The rest of the group started bickering, their argument full of rhyming couplets.

Last week, Jisoo sided with her boyfriend. In return to their prank, she cursed her friends by making them speak in rhyming couplets. It has been going on for a week now. Meanwhile, the only ones who didn't get cursed were Hoseok (as he was also a child of Apollo), Jennie, because Jisoo is afraid Artemis might get mad at her for cursing her Lieutenant, and Yoongi, who was asleep when the situation happened.

Taehyung and Jisoo laughed at their grumpy friends. "The curse will end when we land."

Currently, the group of friends were on their way to South Korea, where they all agreed to study for college, in hopes of living with mortals without attracting monsters from here and there.

Jimin was still peeking his head from his seat since he was sitting in front of the couple. "This is something I wouldn't easily dismiss." Jimin slit his eyes, "You two will rue the day you cursed us with this."

"Rue? Isn't that a plant?" Taehyung asked Jisoo.

"Rue can also mean regret." Namjoon, who was sitting beside Jimin, answered without even making an effort to crane his neck to look back. "Be careful 'cause Jimin doesn't forget."

"Will you just shut your mouths? I'm tired of hearing your weird couplets." They heard Yoongi say. Unfortunately, he was seated in between Namjoon and Jimin.

They didn't talk to each other after that.

Hours later, their plane finally landed. Waiting for their arrival were Hoseok's mother, Namjoon's father, Chaeyoung's father, Yoongi's mother, Yejin, Mr. Ri, and Manager Ro. A day before their flight, the demigods each called their parents to inform them of their plan to study. On the other hand, Jimin, Lisa, Taehyung, and Jungkook said their goodbyes to their half-siblings.

After the introduction to each parent, all of them ate at a restaurant that Yejin reserved for them to eat their lunch as well as finalize what their children wanted to do.

"I'm going to take pre-med with Jisoo, mom." Hoseok told Mrs. Jung.

"And I'm going to try Culinary arts with Lisa." Chaeyoung said to his father.

Then they waited for the next person to speak, Namjoon. "I'm going to audition as an idol trainee with Yoongi hyung."

"That's great!" Mr. Kim said, "You've always talked about writing songs with Yoongi here."

Those who don't have their parents with them stayed quiet and Yejin noticed it. "Jimin, Jungkook, where do you want to go for college? Taehyung already shared to me his plan, what about you two?" She smiled at the two teens.

Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other before the latter spoke. "I want to be an athlete like my mother but I also want to go to study marine biology."

"As expected from a son of Poseidon." Mr. Kim smiled fondly at Jimin.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung called the youngest.