eight

"When you said you'll ask permission from Chiron first, I expect that you ASKED for his permission."

It was 3 in the morning, a time when all campers were supposed to be asleep on their own beds, yet Jisoo was awake, and was having a hard time comprehending how she stayed friends with the three boys standing before her. They were her complete opposite; they enjoy when they see campers in misery because of their pranks, they're too reckless – in Jisoo's defense, she was reckless ONCE, when she and Lisa ran away, and they don't listen to authorities. If they disrespect even just one god, besides Mr. D, Jisoo would definitely flip, though she'd give them applause when the three survive after.

They were at the stables, getting the boys' pegasi for their secret quest.

"Uh, we did. Jungkook and I left a note on his desk saying we're going to get the demigod Grover found in New York." Taehyung said as a matter of factly, then rode his Pegasus, Tata. "Come up now before those damned harpies see us." He offered his hand for Jisoo to hold as she comes up on Tata's back.

"All good?" Jimin, riding his Pegasus named Chimmy, asked his friends.

"Lisa, can you get up a little faster?" Jungkook teased Lisa, who was having trouble getting up on Jungkook's own pegasus, Cooky's, back - another gift from Jimin even though the boy could literally fly by himself.

"I'm trying to!" Lisa said through gritted teeth

Jungkook laughed before getting off Cooky. Lisa looked at him in bewilderment, before Jungkook held her tiny waist so casually and lifting her up with ease so she can get on Cooky's back. After lifting her up, he easily got up his horse on his own, all while being unaware of the blushing girl sitting behind him.

Jimin, being the generous son of Poseidon he was, gifted Lisa and Jisoo their own too, but Luca and Sparkles aren't that cooperative than the other three.

The gift pegasi were something that Jimin asked his father for the first time after three years – the last one asking him for his guidance when another person close to him left him, with Lisa sitting beside him by the shore, as she's known as the luckiest one in their group. When Jimin called for his father, Poseidon, and asked for a Pegasus, the god game him five. However, without Jimin's knowledge, the only reason his father gave him five pegasi was because he felt really bad for not helping him when he and his mother were attacked before he got inside camp. It was his once in a lifetime gift for his youngest son, who have yet to prove himself to him like his other demigod children.

"Demigods! Harpy sees demigods!" Cleaning harpies, those creatures who make sure that there are no camper's outside their cabin after curfew or else they'll eat them alive, started to run towards the group; their voices enough to make other pegasi to wake up. To Lisa's annoyance, these harpies talk in third person too. "Dinner for Harpies!"

Tata and Cooky flew up, leaving Jimin and Chimmy on the ground. "Chimmy! This is not the time to be hard-headed! You have to fly now!"

"Jimin! Get that Pegasus up here! Harpies are going to swarm you two in a minute!" Lisa shouted from above, her arms hugging Jungkook's tiny waist to avoid falling.

"I'm trying!" Jimin replied, frustration in his voice. "Chimmy, I swear, I will let these harpies eat you alive here."

"These herpes can't beat me, Jimin." Chimmy responded confidently

As a son of Poseidon, the god of the sea, and one who created horses, Jimin has the ability to speak to horses. He never thought Chimmy would act up in in the middle of rabid harpies about to attack them.

"I said harpies, not some transmitted virus! UP. NOW. CHIMMY!"

Afraid of Jimin's angry voice, Chimmy finally flew up, a few seconds before the harpies took ahold of them both. Chimmy caught up with the other two pegasi, Jimin's friends looking a little worried of what was about to happen if the Pegasus didn't fly in time.