three

Lisa and Jisoo arrived at the dining pavilion, which overlooks the sea called Long Island Sound. Chiron left them to go to his own table with Mr. D, better known as the god of wine, Dionysus, and the camp director of Camp Half-Blood - all of which Chiron told them as they walked their way there. The pavilion was big, with Greek columns framing the open area and with more than twelve tables in it. Demigods were already seated by their respective tables, at least ten or more people occupying it. However, they saw two tables with only one person each. Some were satyrs, who were roaming around getting their own food and sitting at any table they please, naturally talking to campers.

Lisa scanned the crowd and saw the dark haired boy from a while ago. "Jimin!" she yelled, raising a hand like the boy can't see her even if she's a little tall for her age

Jimin immediately waved his hand at them when he saw them, motioning the girls to come closer to him. When Jisoo was already beside him, she noticed that some campers were already looking at her and Lisa, making her frown as she doesn't like getting too much attention.

"Don't mind them. They're just not used to having new campers during this season" Jimin explained, "Anyway, the Hermes cabin kids are over there. Just find Taehyung, he's the Head Counselor of their cabin."

"The one with the orange hair, right?" Jisoo asked, to which Jimin nodded. "Okay, thanks."

"See you at the camp fire later!" Jimin waved his hand at them as they left him alone on his table again.

Jisoo found Taehyung faster than she thought she would. The boy was surrounded by kids, mostly younger than him. The pavilion was already noisy enough for her but as she and Lisa approached their table, the rowdy demigods occupying it got her feeling a little uncomfortable. Most kids from their table were already anticipating them though.

"Hi. I'm Taehyung." The orange-haired boy introduced himself and smiled at them with a boxy smile. Cute. I judged him too quickly. He's not that bad after all, Jisoo thought. "I'm the Head Counselor of the Hermes cabin. And you two are supposed to sit with us until you're claimed."

"Nice one, Tae!" a boy with a blue hair beside Taehyung said.

"Shut up, Yeonjun." Taehyung told him and looked at Jisoo again, "You can get your food over there, just tell the wood nymphs what you like." He pointed at the side of the pavilion where long tables of food and drinks were placed with pretty women wearing plain white dresses, and flower crowns on their hairs, serving them. "Want me to come with you guys?" Jisoo shook her head with a smile, feeling shy with all the stares they're getting from his siblings. Taehyung shrugged, "Alright then."

The best friends got their food, which were quite a lot since Jisoo felt like she hasn't eaten for weeks while Lisa just loves to eat any kinds of food she sees.

"Excuse me," Jisoo asked the wood nymph while holding an empty goblet. She also noticed how elf-like the wood nymphs were, while their skin were kind of green, like a tree. "Where can I get some water? I don't see any water fountain or anything."

The wood nymph held back a smile, "The goblet here in the mess hall are enchanted. On voice command, you can say whatever you want to drink and the goblet will magically be filled with what drink you desire. It never gets empty unless you say so."

Lisa's mouth formed an O, "That's convenient." She looked at her empty goblet and said, "I want some cold chocolate drink". Seconds later, her goblet was filled with her favorite chocolate drink, making her bounce a little in amusement.

Suddenly, a someone stood next to Jisoo too close, holding his own food and goblet. "Still no alcoholic beverages allowed, Suzy?"

"How many times should I tell you, Jin, that's prohibited. Even Mr. D, over there, isn't allowed to drink wine." the wood nymph told him, pointing at the small man wearing a Hawaiian shirt sitting beside Chiron, in his now mortal form, a man in a wheelchair. Cool. He can change forms., Lisa stared in awe at him for a second.