fourteen

"Jisoo! Help!" Irene dodged the Dracaena, and tried to stab its side but to no avail.

I'm just not cut out for these kinds of things, Irene thought. 

Back to back with Jisoo, Yoongi yelled, "Jin! Help your sister, will you?" 

Around Jisoo and Yoongi, five dracaenae stood and bared their fangs at them. Usually, Yoongi doesn't want any help from his companions - well, other than Namjoon and Hoseok since they're his close friends - but this time, he didn't mind having Jisoo stick with him. It was strange, how his annoyance with her subsided in just an hour or so right after their encounter with the Changelings.

"I would gladly help but I'm also fighting-" Jin stabbed one of the dracanae's tails, a loud shriek echoing, "And you all know damn well that I am not good in multitasking."

Irene groaned in annoyance but she still managed to stand on her feet and fight the dracaena advancing to her yet again.

"I'll help Irene." Jisoo said, shooting her arrow right at one dracaena's chest. "I'll get back to you." 

Before Yoongi could protest, Jisoo made her way towards Irene, killing another one dracaenae who tried to get her hands on her. Yoongi smirked. She's just too reckless. But at least I only get to kill three more unlike Jin.

Jisoo took her dagger from its sheath before going on close combat with the dracaena attacking Irene. Using her audiokinesis, she copied what Taehyung did when he saved her two years ago; she minimized the sound she's making as she approached the dracaena while making sure that Irene doesn't blow her cover by placing her finger on her lips. Once close enough, Jisoo sliced the dracanae's neck in a swift motion before seeing the dead monster's ashes. 

"Thanks!" Irene muttered, "But there's two more approaching." 

As Yoongi finished off the remaining three dracaenae, he finally helped Jin fight that one dracaena he can't seem to kill for a good five minutes now.

"Good dracaena. You won't hurt me." Jin chose to use his charmspeak to the monster when his sword got knocked off from his hand. "Nice, sweet dracaena."

Surprisingly, the monster did comply to Jin's words but not after Yoongi finally sliced her head off behind her.

It was another two minutes before the four of them were surrounded by ashes from the dead monsters they have killed.

"We should really sleep now." Irene complained, slumping down the floor from exhaustion. "I feel light-headed already." 

"I could chant to father to heal you." Jisoo tried to volunteer. 

Irene shook her head, a small smile on her face. "Don't strain your self, Jisoo. Just sleeping would help." 

"That's why we killed those dracaenae, sis." Jin rolled his eyes at his twin. "We're finally getting some sleep inside this dirty room." 

"Stop complaining and just find your space to sleep." Yoongi said, "I'll take first watch." 

Jisoo and the twins didn't argue with him as they were already tired from their day's activities. 

---

Jisoo dreamed about Taehyung.

Before her, Taehyung was walking around the maze with Jimin.

Sighing, she followed the two boys who were now running as they saw a new opening a few meters away from them. As the two climbed up, Jisoo found herself already waiting for them outside.

It looked like they were in a ranch in the countryside but Jisoo couldn't really tell exactly where they were since it was already dark. 

Narrowing her eyes, she checked their surroundings as Jimin and Taehyung talked. 

half-bloodOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara