CHAPTER FIFTEEN

When I woke up I had no idea where I was. My hands were bound behind me around a pole and my mouth was gagged. I was instantly alert. I seem to be in some sort of tent, the floor is dirt and there are no windows Where am I? Did those people bring me here? Where is Drake? Is he ok? Is anyone looking for us? No, of course not... they think we're on vacation... "Oh god... where's Omega when you need him..." I mumble to myself through the gag

"I'm right here."

Out of the corner of my eye I spot Omega.

"Sorry pup, but you're gonna have to get out of this one yourself. When you're trapped so am I... but don't worry... the pack will-"

Omega goes quiet and pricks up his ears. I listen carefully. I can hear people approaching, two of them, both male I think, they're voices are muffled by the tent walls, but I can hear them talking about something.

"-you sure it's her? What about the guy who was with them?"

"Yes I'm sure. We've been watching her for a while and all signs point to it being her. You yourself even said you could tell she was different from the rest. And as for the male... Don't worry about him... he's being... taken care of... as we speak."

They're right outside now. I look over to Omega, he gives me a meaningful glance before dissolving into mist. I stay quiet and pretend I'm still asleep. Maybe they'll untie me thinking I'm still unconscious and I'll be able to escape them somehow so I can make them pay for what they did to my family...

They enter the tent I'm in, I listen carefully to what they are saying, I need to try and gather as much information about these people as possible. The one definitely sounds male, the other however hasn't spoken since entering the tent.

"Wake her up and feed her. The faeceus die much easier than us and I don't want her dead just yet so make sure she stays hydrated and fed. You got that?" Says the guy who seems to be in charge. The other guy must have nodded because he still hasn't said anything since entering the tent.

I sense slight movement, I presume it's the talkative guy exiting the tent, then after a couple seconds delay I feel someone coming towards me. I hear them stop and kneel down in front of me on the dirt.

"Jessica?"
Wait... I recognise that voice...

"Jessica... I know you're awake... come on Jess..."
No... it couldn't be... could it?

"It's me... Shawn."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note

So what do you guys think of the story so far? Is Shawn evil? Is he one of the people who killed Jessica's foster parents? Where's Drake? So many questions... feel free to theorise what will happen next in the comments!

A quick update on the updating schedule, will now be TRYING (note the trying) to update more than once a week! I definitely won't be able to do multiple three-at-a-time updates, but I will most likely do one, probably two chapters twice a week. How's that sound? Of course if I don't update it's because life is getting in the way *cough*school*cough* but I shall make up for those times by doing DOUBLE updates whenever I can :D

Don't forget to tell me what you think of the story so far and if you really like it give it a ★ as always it will be greatly appreciated :)

P.S.

Special thankx to @SaraHassall for the constant support and lovely comments! I have heard she's just started working on a book herself so if you're into LotR fanfiction maybe go and check her out! ;)

Peace out

~n1k1ta_lonewolf