CHAPTER SIX

I burst into the girls bathroom and lock the door. I run to the mirror and examine what Lexy did to me. My hair is a mess and my lip is swollen. My cheek is still bleeding a little from where she hit me, I wash the blood off my face and fix my hair.

I don't even remember half of what happened, but I do remember that Lexy walked away from that fight much worse off than me. Well... she didn't technically walk away from it... ...what have I done? Yes she deserved it, but... I think I went too far... I'm... I'm scared. Not of the punishment coming my way or of what people will think... but of the fact that I enjoyed it... making her pay for hurting me... seeing her bleed... "Whats wrong with me...?" I whisper to myself through shaky breaths while looking into my tear filled eyes in the mirror... Now I'm crying?! ...I'm weak...

Just then I hear the bell. Dammit... there's no way I'm going to get away with this... at least it's only History and the History teacher isn't that strict, I'll still get into huge trouble but at least I won't get lectured about my 'inappropriate behaviour' all the way to the principal's office.

I wipe the tears from my eyes and unlock myself from the bathroom...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note:

I just want to tell all you readers that I will most likely update 3-4 chapters every week atleast until chaper 15 or so. Thank you to those of you who have voted and commented and to those who haven't, please do, your feedback is greatly appreciated :) This is my very first book and I could really use the feedback!

I personally don't really read authors notes that often so I won't be writing them after every chapter. I will only write them if I have a question for you guys or something important etc.

I forgot to put this at the beginning but here it is now so... yeah:
Any similarities to other books/movies/etc or people/places/etc are completely unintentional! The opinions in this book are those of the characters and are not to offend anyone.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter and please comment and if you liked it give it a ★ Every single one of them are appreciated ;)

Peace out

~ n1k1ta_lonewolf