"I was told to bring you in here…" he creased his brows at me. 

"Yes, Thank you, Ashton" I heard a low, husky voice and looked over Ashton's shoulder to see Axel standing there casually, with his hands in his pockets. 

Ashton turned around and walked over to Axel with his arms stretched out and to my surprise a smile cracked on Axel's face and he wrapped his arms around him into a quick hug, giving him a pat on the back.

"It's good to have you back Sire" Ashton smiled and Axel nodded at him glancing over at me. 

"Have you introduced yourselves?" he walked in with his eyes fixed on me, and crossed his arms over his chest, facing Ashton. 

"Yes, we have" he smiled at me.

"Good. You're in charge of Palace security from now on" Axel's statement made Ashton's eyes widen out.

"What about the Kingdom walls? We'll need someone out there Axel, given the threat you're facing" he frowned.

"I need my best men close, Ashton. Pack your bags and move in here" 

Ashton didn't seem too happy about that, but he nodded anyway and took Axel's leave "On it" and left. 

"He seems nice" I kept my eyes on Ashton disappearing behind the door as Axel shut the door behind him. 

"I bet half the women in the Kingdom would agree" he gave me a knowing look..

He began loosening his tie as he walked towards me and if I thought he couldn't look any hotter, I couldn't be more wrong, because  his smirk coupled with the look in his eyes and arousal radiating off him was way more than my mind could handle. 

"You should probably stop looking at me like that, Sage. I got work to do" he stopped a few feet away from me and I stood there wondering if I should close this distance or wait . Because either way we weren't going to be able to keep our hands off each other for more than a few hours.

"Then go" I looked him dead in the eyes, matching his heated gaze knowing very well he could read me like a book. 

"Okay"  he put his hands behind his back eyeing me from head to toe. 

"Okay?" I frowned. 

"We both know you don't mean that, baby" his smirk stretched into a dangerously tempting grin and he knew my resistance was gone because I just stood there staring at him, watching his eyes getting darker and darker by the second and I felt an all too familiar tug in my stomach and I could no longer contain the smirk that cracked onto my lips. Of Course he took that as a Yes.

I felt two things that instant. One, my back against the wall. Second, Axel's mouth ravaging mine, his tongue swirling around mine making me moan with him doing the bare minimum. 

"I missed you" he growled against my mouth, gripping my thighs, lifting me off the ground to hook my legs around his waist. 

"You gotta make up for it" I pulled and the buttons from his shirt went flying across the room. And I took the opportunity to run my hands down his chest and up his to the back of his neck, gripping his hair, kissing him harder. 

"I will" he pulled me away from the wall and I felt myself being put down against something soft. I opened my eyes to see him hovering over me. 

He was quick to rip my top over my head, trailing kisses down my neck, my chest and right down to my stomach….He stopped. He pressed his lips against my stomach so delicately and I realised what was going through his mind.