Breakdown

44
#Heritage
Minato Namikaze
Minato's mother was a part of the Namikaze clan known for their godly speed and often had the summoning contract of the cheetah. Now something nobody outside of the Namikaze clan knew besides their own was that Namikaze's were also welders of the Byakugan. It was soon something discovered over time was that the younger brother of the sage of six paths that being Hamura also had two kids both having his eye parallaxes, but one got the power of the body also making him a lot stronger but at the risk that his family wouldn't get to inherit the true genes which were his eyes and those who did were very few in number. Now to further this explanation is that unlike their speed and the actual Hyūga's who were all born with the Byakugan, it was rare for Namikaze to unlock and be able to use and wield the Byakugan properly. Probably because it was a week or recessive gene in their blood line. Though when having the eye, they far surpassed any Hyuga who ever had the eyes.

Minato's Father was none other than Indra Uchiha direct descendant and son of Hagoromo the sage of six paths himself. Even though Indra in this time period (AKA this FANFIC) was technically supposed to be dead yet as an Otsutsuki he managed to rewrite time on his body using the unique ability of his mangekyo sharingan . That being said Minato is the only full blooded descended of Indra Otsutsuki Uchiha alive. As for the rest of the Uchiha's they were made by the replication reincarnation sub line blood implant of a triple S rank jutsu Indra created to speed his bloodline up to fight his brother in their own self desired war years before Minato was actually born. In this jutsu Indra was able to replicate his blood with the off chance that the genes would weaken in one way or another. The off set in the genes of a halfblooded Uchiha makes it to where they have to kill somebody close to them in order to achieve the Mangekyou sharingan and take the eye of a sibling or family's Mangekyou sharingan to get the EMS or Eternal Mangekyou sharingan . 

Now Minato never unlocked his dojutsu as he didn't have the chance to meet his father to train him in his eyes. Also, he never got into ant true danger, and he took his mother genes in looks but he was still a very strong shinobi and was also recognized as a once in a lifetime prodigy through his many skills and accomplishments.

Kushina Uzumaki
Kushina's mother is Tsunade Senju now Tsunade Mother is Mito Uzumaki a world known and beautiful seal master. Tsunade's father was Hashirama Senju himself. Hashirama's father was Asura Senju the other son of Hagoromo the Sage of six paths. Now Asura genes didn't flow all that well in Tsunade or Kushina if anything you could practically say he didn't want it to. let's just say his soul left a very strong seal on his blood/genes and power into a worthy child of his family that could and would properly carry it and do justice with it. One worthy of his name besides his child of course.

Kushina's father was Jiraiya now nobody ever knew who Jiraiya parent were not even Jiraiya himself knew who his parents were, but they were truly special people.  Jiraiya's father was the founder and leader of the Uzumaki's.  His name was Ashina Uzumaki, and boy was he powerful, founder and creator of Uzushiogakure and one of the most powerful men in his time. His mother how should I put this was to say the least the most powerful Otsutsuki clan member known in her time. Until she left knowing that there was only so little time before her clan would band together and turn on her for her power. I mean there were a power-hungry clan by far. She would have been killed by her clan for her power and her never ending will to stop growing.  When Jiraiya was born his mother sealed off her power and most of her genes that was inside of Jiraiya and his daughter feeling that they could not handle her power and the poisonous of her chakra. She did not want him to have to be on the run from her past and from her clan. The only thing she let her son keep was his beautiful nappy white hair and his small little horns that developed over time. The chakra on the other hand was something she couldn't handle those Uzumaki's were sure damn something.

Now Kushina seems like she is more Uzumaki due to the fact her Senju and Otsutsuki blood line, power and genes were sealed along with her mothers and fathers so in a way she was just a monster of chakra averaging at around 2 tails to 3 tails

#notes
A/N: all gods in the story are female or most I guess I should say goddesses I will try and stay with Japanese Gods but I may or may not use some Greek goddesses

I'm going to add a lot of new missions and arcs along with the ones that are already made in Naruto also lots of new charters surprises powers and clans throughout the elemental nations.

(A/N I feel like Hagoromo brothers Hamura should've have more than one clan since Hagoromo had one. Also I'm just going to say Hamura had a daughter nobody knew about and this would be Minato's mother.)

(A/N I know this is a little over powered but how else do u think he's going to be the god of gods. Also there will be half Uchiha's and full blooded Uchiha's )

(This chapter is updated to my liking there more i have to fix but for now I'm back and I cant wait too continue my book)