CAN I.?

Next day, that is Friday, was very uneventful at the office. Liv had agreed to come with us to the club and Alex too , since everything had been back to normal between them this morning.

Jase visited me at my apartment in the evening and to my surprise, Maureen was with him too. Apparently she had no appointments for the weekend so she decided to join him here. They would fly back to New York to meet my parents and then back to Toronto.

He went Berserk and then happy within a span of a minute when I told him about me and Trevor. He looked like a proud brother. He was ridiculous.

I asked them too and they too agreed to come. Blaine was happy to know that everyone was coming. Now I just had to pick an outfit for the club. I mean this was always the toughest part, picking out an outfit.

I finally settled on a pale pink leather skirt and a see-through black mesh top with a black bra. This was going to be good enough. Saturday morning, I wake up to a message that Trevor was coming to pick me up for breakfast, and so I had to skip my yoga to get ready.

However, getting ready did not take much time. I just showered and pulled on a black leggings with a cream turtleneck and shoes. I decided to just skip makeup totally and put on some pink lipgloss and pulled my hair up in a high ponytail. And I was all ready to go.

"Good morning beautiful." Trevor said, kissing my ckeek and getting inside the apartment. I closed the door behind us.

Liv was still sleeping in her room with Alex, but I still decided to take him to my room. So, I took him to my room.

"This is my first time I guess at your apartment." He said, sitting on my bed.

He was wearing a deep blue full sleeved tshirt and jeans. His hair was so messy as if he just got out of bed.

"I guess. However, I've been to your apartment tons of times." I said, sitting on his lap, straddling him.

"Yeah, but today's gonna be different. You'll be going there as my girlfriend." He said.

"Girlfriend, huh.?" I teased him.

"Yeah sure. I've wanted this since a long time. I finally have you and I don't wanna waste more time. So that's it, you are my girlfriend. End of discussion." He said.

I smacked a loud kiss on his cheeks.

"Yeah, okay. Boyfriend." I replied.

His smile, the way he smiled so hard. It made me smile too. He just kissed me on my lips. And that was it for me. I totally melted into the kiss, running my fingers through his hair.

He just pulled me under him on my bed, still kissing me. His lips tasted sweet and minty. By now his hands were under my turtleneck, lightly caressing my waist and stomach.

A moan slipped from my mouth as his hands found a spot beneath my navel. He slipped his tongue in my mouth at that point. My turtleneck was already bunched just under my bra. He then abruptly pulled away from the kiss and looked at me.

"Can I.?" He asked suddenly.

I was quite and stared at him for a hot second before bursting out laughing.

He was looking at me as if I had lost my mind and then sat back up.

"Okay. Why. Are. You. Laughing.?" He asked, emphasizing each word.

"You just asked me...can I.?......as if we were in high school.......and this was our first time. Hahaha." I replied, still laughing.

"Your point.? I mean can't I be a gentleman.?" He was pouting.