FUCK ASHTON

He was standing directly in front of me.

"What are you doing here.?" I asked him quietly.

"Well, hello to you too." He said with a smirk.

"Don't act smart, Ashton. What are you doing here.?" I asked again, furiously.

"To answer your question, I'm here because Blaine invited me to her party." He replied.

"Did you know I would be here.?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I kind of knew. Since you two were good friends since high school. And also I saw you that day at the supermarket." He replied innocently.

"Why did you invite him here Blaine.? You knew our past. You know every fucking thing. Still you went ahead and invited him." I asked her.

"I think you should calm down Mia. Just calm down and tell me what's going on." Trevor asked me softly in my ear.

"I'm really sorry Mia. You know I'm dating Roland and it would have been rude if I hadn't invited his best friend. I thought you guys must have worked it out since you never talk about him." She said apologetically.

"We never worked anything out. There was nothing left to work out. That is the reason why I never talk about him." I all but snapped.

"Hey, you don't need to act so rude Mia. We get it that you are still upset that it didn't work out between you two. But you need to stop snapping at everyone." Roland interrupted in between.

"Just stay out of it Rol." I said to him.

Ashton was quietly watching everything go down between all of us.

"Mia, I really think you should calm down." Liv said from behind.

"You know what Ashton, go fuck yourself. I'm leaving Blaine, I'm sorry I ruined your night. Enjoy it with your friends. Good night." I said to her.

"Hey Mia, listen. There is no need to create a scene. Its not that big a deal. You can calm down." Ashton said, catching my wrist.

"Not a big deal. Yeah, that must not be a big deal for you but it was for me. So just keep your fucking mouth shut." I swatted his hand away from my wrist.

All this time Trevor was watching me quietly. I grabbed his hand a started walking out of the club and he let me pull him.

"Now are you gonna tell me what just happened inside. What had gotten into you.?" He asked me, stopping us in the middle.

"That was Ashton, my ex boyfriend. The one I told you about." I told him, falling into his arms. Tears started building at the back of my throat.

"Hey Mia." I heard Jase behind me.

I turned to find Jase running towards me. As soon as he reached me, he pulled me into a tight hug.

"Are you alright.?" He asked.

I saw Maureen, Liv and Alex behind him. They all looked really concerned.

And now I felt bad about ruining their entire evening.

"Liv, I'll be going with Trevor to his apartment and stay the night there. Don't wait up for me." I said to Liv.

"Yeah, okay. Are you really fine Mia.?" She asked.

"Yeah don't worry about me. It was just a small outbreak." I tried to laugh it off.

"Geez, that was not small." Alex chuckled, trying to lighten the mood.

"Guys, how about the six of us can go grab some drinks before calling it a night." Maureen suggested.

"You know what, that's a good idea. I'm in." Jase agreed.