WE NEED TO TALK.

Trevor's POV.

"The dinner was delicious, Marge." I stood from the table to put away my plate in the sink.

I was just finished with my beef and broccoli stir fry with sticky rice, and it was delicious. Marge was an exceptional cook. She was the housekeeper as well as the chef of the house.

I was supposed to send a report to dad by evening 7'o clock. But it was way past that. So, I decided to take care of it tomorrow and just lie down on the couch. A news reporter was going on about some accident, but I wasn't paying attention.

Suddenly, I heard the foyer door open and turned around. Mia was standing there, tiredness clear on her face.

"Hey babe, miss me already?" I got up from the couch, walking towards her.

"We need to talk." She was kinda closed off. Didn't even hug me back and walked straight towards the couch.

"What happened. Is everything fine? Are you alright?" She was scaring me.

"Yes, I am. We just need to talk about something. More like, I need to tell you about something."

"Okay. We'll talk. But answer me first, did you have dinner? You are still in your work clothes." I observed.

"No, I haven't had my dinner yet." She was avoiding looking at me.

What the hell was wrong with her.

"Okay. First things first. You go take a shower and change into something comfortable. I'll get Marge to heat up the dinner for you."

I stood up, pulling her up with me.

"But...," she tried to interrupt.

"Babe, I like your butt very much. But as you said, we need to talk. So, just do as I'm saying," I tried to joke with her and it worked. She smiled.

I pushed her in my room and towards the bathroom.

"Go freshen up, I'll pick out something for you to wear. Go." I pushed her inside, and closed the door.

I took a pair of my unused boxers and a black t-shirt, and laid them down on the bed and went out.

"Hey Marge, would you mind heating up dinner for Mia?"

"Not at all. I'll just get to it. Would she like some tea too?" She was quick in taking everything out from the fridge, and placing them inside the microwave.

"You can ask her that, when she comes out."

After a few minutes, she came out of the room. Her face was scrubbed free of makeup and her hair was untied, falling around her shoulder. The t-shirt was a couple of sizes too big for her and it fell to her mid-thighs.

She was looking phenomenal. She always does. But when she was in my clothes, she just looked fucking sexy as hell.

"Hey babe." I put my hand around her waist and she looped her arms around my neck and leaned in for a kiss.

"I'm sorry, Trevor," she said pulling away. "For acting so aloof."

She pressed another kiss, under my jaw this time. Ugghhh, that was my sweet spot. Just a simple kiss from her, and I could feel it twitch in my pants.

"Okay. No need to apologize. Now, let's get some food in you and then we can talk about whatever you want. Sounds good?" I put my hand on her lower back and guided her towards the kitchen island.

"Good evening Miss.Parkinson. Would you like me to get some tea for you?" Marge asked politely.

"Uhm, no Mrs.Rose. I'll be fine. Thanks for the dinner," she said, smiling sweetly at her.