Best Friends

*IMPORTANT PLEASE READ*(well not really but I need help)
So I was thinking of doing a story on mortals, demigods and gods meeting the couple's and stuff. So what I wanted to know is if you guys wanted me to write a full story about them going to school and different chapters of different people talking to them or like completely different chapters with random people and all the stories completely unrelated

I know I don't make a lot of sense but to be frank, I basically mean should I write a story all related to each other or Oneshots. Please help me out

Anyways on with the story. Hope you enjoy

Annabeth and Percy were best friends. What you must understand is that Annabeth had moved. They were only 6 at the time, knowing each other since birth. They both cried when moving. Percy in his room, Annabeth in her mother's arms.

Before moving Percy acted on instinct, having had a crush on her for about a year. He kissed her. At the airport. And they were each other's first kiss

Time passed and they slowly started pushing each other to the back of their minds. They still had the rings they bought for each other and never took them off. Although, when they got too small, they tied them to string and wore them around their necks.

They couldn't remember why but they wore them because they were important.

Time passed, Annabeth turned 13, her mother died. Her father grew distant and eventually remarried. Her step-mother despised her. She wanted to run away but couldn't.

About to start high school, her father drops a bomb on her. They were moving to New York. Annabeth was devastated. She had finally got her life together. She had a boyfriend, Luke.

She begged and pleaded but her father wouldn't listen. She ran to her room and cried. Cried until she couldn't cry anymore. She decided to visit Like and tell him about it. Maybe he'd let her stay at his house. It was a long shot but they had been dating for a year hadn't they?

Getting to his house, she knocked. His mom let her in. She walked up to his room and went in, not bothering to knock. First mistake. She saw him on his bed but he wasn't alone. Next to him was the school slut, Drew Tanaka.

They had half their clothes off and we're passionately kissing. She quietly closed the door and ran out. She ran home and texted him, telling him they were over. She packed her bags and suitcase and went to bed. It had been a long day.

Now what had happened to Percy all this time? He had also lost one parent but at 10. But it was his father. His mother and him mourned for a month or so and decided to go and have a weekend of fun. They went to his father's favorite place, Montauk. They had fun.

His mother remarried when he turned 14 and he was happy for her. He loved her. He still had the ring around his neck but he had completely forgotten why he had it, yet he didn't have the will to take it off. All he remembered were grey eyes and blond hair. Nothing more.

About to start high school, he was happy. He had a girlfriend and amazing friends. He had decided to surprise his girlfriend with a surprise date. He went to her house and walked to her living room.

He found her kissing the player of the school, Ethan Nakamura. Rachel saw him and immediately got up. He ran out with her running after him. He drove off to his house, texted her telling her they were over and blocked him.

He went to bed, tired and not hungry. It had been a long long day.

Ok so I know it's not the bst and a little boring but I promise there will be a part two and that it will be better. I promise you.

So I'm thinking of starting a question of the day or night or afternoon or whatever time you're reading this. All related to Kane Chronicles, Magnus Chase, Heroes of Olympus and Percy Jackson. So...

Question of the Day: What did Percy name the Ophiotaurus and what gender did he think it was?

Sorry for spelling errors. Thanks for reading.
Byeeee