chapter nineteen

instagram live

Liana was finished showing her baby bump to the people who asked. As she sat down, her eyes scanned over the messages that were popping up on the screen. Harry didn't take no notice, him being in the kitchen as he made them lunch. "Hey, everyone!" Exclaimed Liana, trying her best to ignore the comments she didn't want to affect her.

'tell us about harry'

'is harry excited about the baby'

'💚💙'

'give us a baby bump photo shoot'

'zayn seems so happy about the baby'

It wasn't so much the Harry, or Zayn, comments that annoyed her

It wasn't so much the Harry, or Zayn, comments that annoyed her. It was the rude comments about the shops that had been made up whilst the band was still together. She tried not to let the ships affect her relationship because sometimes they weren't truly harmful, it was the comments like: baby-gating, trapping Harry, forcing him into a relationship with her because of their baby. Liana would never dream, or imagine, doing something like that and she wanted his fans to figure that out and know the truth.

Liana reached for the water, some of the questions asking if she was okay because they noticed how uncomfortable she was with all the questions. "I'm fine, guys, I promise I'm okay," Liams smiled. She read the comments, answering a few questions about the baby and how Harry was taking it all or how she was taking it all. Finding this a somewhat wholesome place to be.

Harry began to shout: "Darling!"

Liana snapped her head towards him with widened eyes. He had never called her Darling before so when she heard the name call out to her, she was immediately shocked. Harry only laughed before shaking his head at himself and then realising what he had done, "Fuck. I mean, Li, do you want some pasta?"

Liana nodding her head in reply, "Dipshit." He come out of their kitchen, two bowls of spaghetti within his hands before handing one bowl to her and seating himself besides her, reading the comments from the live. They weren't going wild; explosive. Liana began to eat the pasta before rolling her eyes at the comments, the two beginning to laugh with one another knowing the mistake he had made was comical to them both.

"You have never called me Darling before," Liana laughed before she began to eat her pasta again, savouring the taste of it as it was pretty good. "Oh," That was when she remembered.

It was that night she had been called Darling by Harry. The night they had gotten intimate with each other, the night that their baby was created. She covered her face with her hands before sighing into her sweaty palms.

She thought they were too drunk to remember. But, clearly not. Suddenly, Liana gasped as she felt the water had been tipped at their feet. Harry stood up before taking a handful of the water, well, as much as he could, and throwing it towards Liana. "Harry Edward Styles! You did not," Harry opened his mouth with a gasp after hearing his whole name fall from her lips, he quickly ran away and into the kitchen before Liana picked up his glass of water and then her phone; chasing him.

Harry moved from the comfort and security of the kitchen, feeling the water fall down his clothes and wetting him when Liana threw the water on him. Her laugh rang into his ears before he began to shiver at the coldness of it, "Li, why?!" She shrugged her shoulders in reply before the two sat down and began to talk to the live, enjoying their pasta and being completely drenched.