chapter sixteen

Harry walked into the living room, his eyes were drawn towards Liana who positioned herself sprawled across the sofa as she gripped onto her stomach, watching the TV at an loud volume so she didn't have to hear Harry sing in the shower. Sometimes, she'd enjoy it, other times, he'd sing songs he knew annoyed the living daylights out of her. "You had to sing the worse songs, didn't you?" Asked Liana before Harry shrugged his shoulders and sat besides her on the couch.

He dragged his hands down towards her legs and began to message her calves. His soothing hands run over her legs and feet and Liana began to relax under his touch, "I love 'Moves Like Jagger'," Harry replied before Liana rolled her eyes at him.

As he was still massaging her body, Liana sighed: "I blame you, Styles."

Harry shook his head before laughing, "Where did the new nickname come from?"

Her eyes travelled across the room and over towards the gender-neutral colours of their baby rooms, she smiled at it before looking over at Harry; who was still rubbing her muscles. The colours soothed Liana, knowing that the room wasn't filled with colours of bright pink, or blue, or orange — instead, it was brown and beige.

"By the way, Zayn is coming today," Told Liana, Harry immediately let go of her skin and stared over at her. Despite Liana being friends with all of the members from One Direction due to knowing them since the beginning, Zayn and Liana were the closest. Sometimes, her friendship with them affected the friendship between others because since One Direction split up, they had parted their ways and didn't really speak.

Liana tried not to let this affect her, but, unfortunately it did. She didn't really hang out with Liam, Louis and Niall because she was always with Harry, or Zayn, but never together. And since Zayn left the band, friendships were rookie because the others didn't want to be around Zayn at the time being.

"Haz, you need to remember that I am friends with all five you. From the beginning.

"By the way, Zayn is coming today," Liana told Harry, he immediately stopped massaging her cramped legs and she groaned as he stopped.

"H, you need to remember, I was friends with all five of you at the beginning of One Direction," Liana told him as she began to place her fingers through her hair and tie it into a bun. Harry looked over at her before nodding his head, now that Liana was pregnant and they were living together, Zayn coming around will be more often because of their friendship.

"I understand, Li. I know your best friends with Zayn and you always will be," Harry smiled before he turned his head to look at her, realising the nickname she had just used. H. It wasn't new, but it wasn't used a lot, and every time she did use it, his heart began to flutter. "Z is a good friend of mine besides everything that has happened," Harry finished.

"Yeah. . . If you weren't going to be a father, I was going to ask him," Liana joked before Harry playfully pushed her. He shook his head in disbelief but he knew it was the truth, Zayn would always be there for Liana and if he didn't step up as the dad, Zayn definitely would be the father figure the baby deserves.