chapter five

The tiredness of her eyes began to sting, her eyes become strained as she scrolled through the messages on her phone

The tiredness of her eyes began to sting, her eyes become strained as she scrolled through the messages on her phone. The social media habit was the worse part of being famous, and with the way Liana's mind worked, she had to look through the mean comments about herself to better herself. The situation was toxic, and the constant judging Liana felt was overwhelming. However, knowing that she was pregnant with an famous singers baby, Liana felt the pressure of judgment even more.

And whilst being pregnant, Liana didn't want to feel this cursed emotion of stress. Pregnancy will always come with stress-related things, but for Liana, she wasn't going to allow social media to be one of them. Pregnancy was supposed to be a happy, loving, fun time for Liana — this is what she had planned as a child — not some time to be in her bed, worrying what strangers thought about her life choices, or their life choices in his situation.

Some may find it irresponsible to be pregnancy at a young age, or not telling who the father was, making her seem even more irresponsible for not knowing who the father was or having a dad that didn't want to be part of her pregnancy.

There was one thing Liana couldn't imagine happening, and that is her child growing up in a world full of hatred and cruel words. Knowing that her child will always be in the spotlight despite how much they protected her because Harry and Liana were famous, that frightened her. Their child being exposed to crazed fans and a world full of horrid words, scared her.

Standing up, Liana glanced over at her appearance within the mirror. She noticed the tightness of the dress and turned to the side to scan her stomach, noticing that no bump was showing yet but it was expected being only a month along. Her mind dazzled towards the ideas of the future and how loved, and cared for, this child was going to be — no matter any outcome that may happen. Liana's love will always be strong.

She stepped from her apartment, instantly being crowded by the people that photographed her and hundreds of people asking for autographs and photos. The bright lights from the paparazzi blinding her sights for a couple of seconds as she signed and took as many photos as she could; being trapped.

The security pushed though the people, standing besides Liana as she tried to make her way through the crowd. Being pregnant, and in large crowds like this, sent Liana into overprotective mode. The people surrounding her began to become rude and unpleasant as she didn't take photos, or signed anything, with them because all she wanted to do was escape into her car and exit the area.

"Guys, back off! It's really crowded. Please, move out of the way. . ." Begged Liana as they didn't listen. Security dragged their large arms through the crowd to create space, and Liana thanked them gratefully as they did, she made her way through the people and into her car; taking a breath as soon as she did.