chapter four

harry we should tell them im the dad of the baby

harry
we should tell them
im the dad of the baby.

i want to post about it.

i want people to know
that it is mine, li.

liana
okay, do it.

harry
mood swings?
you're never nice.

liana
ouch. cunt.

harry
she's back.

so—

can we tell people?

liana
...
h, i know your excited, as
i am too, but i just told
insta and the news is going
crazy already. Can we leave
it a few days? It's kinda
overwhelming. I'm sorry.

harry
of course! i don't want
to overwhelm you. x

liana
thank you for understanding.
i promise soon, okay?

The guilt began to riddle Liana

The guilt began to riddle Liana. She felt guilty not allowing Harry to announce the fact that he was the father to their child, and when she checked out with the doctor, he was there to offer her support when the doctor announced that the baby is indeed real and the positive tests were correct.

Liana felt guilty for not allowing Harry to announce him being the father. To extra check her pregnancy, she reached out to an doctor that definitely rewarded her with a positive result to her pregnancy. The result made Harry happier than ever, and more excited than anything. "Is there anything I need to worry about?" Liana asked the Doctor, scared she was going to receive news about anything being wrong with her, or the baby.

"No, no. Nothing at all," The Doctor smiled before he removed his gloves and exited the room once dismissing them. Harry looked over at Liana in an daze as she pulled her top down below her stomach, knowing the Doctor had found an heartbeat. Liana was around a month into the pregnancy, not that far along but enough to know she needed to start getting ready to ease her mind.

"Harry?" Asked Liana, her hand placing onto his shoulder. Harry didn't know how to respond, he just opened his arms wide and bought Liana into the largest hug ever. Liana gasped as she was caught from her breath, feeling his arms squeeze her body tightly like it was the last time he was going to touch her again. "Okay, okay. . . I'm sure this isn't good for the baby," Immediately, Harry dropped his arms and left Liana to catch her lost breath.

"I'm sorry you have to keep it a secret. I promise, when the time is right, I'll allow you to do it, okay? And, thank you, for being so understanding. I know many people wouldn't and would oblige to what I'm saying," Rambled Liana, although most people would stop listening when she said 'okay' but Harry continued to listen to her ramble on, and how she was still rambling on, his lips twisted into a smile before he nodded his head in agreement to her words; soaking them all in.

He understood the situation. Finding out that she was pregnant under different circumstances to what she planned for was overwhelming enough, telling a bunch of love-struck teenagers and whoever else, was going to be even more scary.

"It's okay, Li. As long as I'm here, supporting you through it all, that is all that matters. Not the public, you!" Liana smiled at his words before bringing them back into a comforting hug.