Chapter 24

Michelle's POV
i walked downstairs and started to think about what i said "just call my name" then Michael said "and ill be there" i then think about this hard and think about how my dad was there for me all the time.I then start to cry,i run into this room full of mirrors and sit on the floor and start crying but not to loud so Michael cant hear me.I keep crying till i hear a knock at the door so i wipe my tears away and start to walk to the door but i check who it is first and its the stage manager i then start thinking oh no! if i answer ill be fired! and Michael will be in trouble! but i have to answer it,i need to so i put my hand on the door knob and start to turn it and open it then i say "hi" the stage manager says "oh hello,why are you here?" "oh i was just watching a movie with Michael,well was going to but he hit his head,im taking care of him" "oh ok,i hope he gets better" "was there anything else?" "oh,yes,you and Michael have the Tour practise tomorrow" "okay sir,ill see how he is later today and ill get him to practise,ill practise with him" "ok,well i hope he gets better,bye" "bye" then i shut the door and start to walk to Michael's bedroom,but then i turn the other way.I go outside an relise its night time,so i go back inside to tell Michael i have to go home so i walk up to his room and say "hey Michael" Michael then says in a tired voice "hey,you ok?" "yea,but i have to go home now,sorry but if you need anything just ring me ok?" "well ok,bye"
Michael's POV
Then she walks over to my bed and hugs me and gives me a kiss on the forhead after that she said "do you need anything for your head? you hit it pretty hard" i thought about my head aching and said"no thank you its not hurting that bad only a tiny bit " "okay just remember call me if you need anything" "okay bye" "bye" then she gave me another hug and went out of my room and out the door then i start to fall asleep but before i do i hear crying (since his room is near the front door upstairs) I then hop out of bed and see what it is,who it is.
Its Michelle shes sitting outside my front door crying i wonder why so i put on my robe and go downstairs quietly then grab the door knob,i started to turn it then open the door,then i see her crying so i sit down next to her and rub her back and say "whats wrong?" then she jumps and says "you scared me!" "sorry i didnt mean to" "no no its ok" "now whats wrong?" "nothing,im gonna go home,bye" "well,bye,see you tomorrow at practise" "yea,bye" then she got up and started walking to her car but i stopped her and said "remember if anything is wrong dont be afraid to tell me ok?" "okay Michael,bye" "bye" then she opened the car door and closed it and started to drive away i wish i could just know whats wrong,its then that i remember her dad died,thats whats wrong,how couldnt i know! gosh im so stupid! i then run into the house and make a card for her,i then remember i bought her a bracelet that i could give to her as well,so i put that with the card and put an envelope with it but in the card i write.............