Chapter 10

After me singing and Michelle singing also dancing we both fell to the ground we both started laughing cause we had so much fun then Michelle got up and so did i,i then said "would you like to go to the park?" "yes please" "ok cool" so we both went down the ladder and started walking around.
Michelle's POV
While we were walking,i grabbed Michael's hand so then we were holding hands he looked down at our hands he was surprised as we were walking i spoke up because it was so quiet "so what have you been doing?" "writing songs like usual" "cool,what about?" "some stuff" "cool,wanna go on the swings?" "sure" so we both ran to the swings we let go of each others hands,Michael was on a swing before me,so i went on a swing next to his since it was about 10:00PM we were alone "so....." we both laughed "so watcha wanna talk about?" then i remembered what i was gonna tell him "umm Michael" "yes?" "i got you something" "oooooo what is it?" i grabbed a present out of my pocket i handed it to him he said "can i open it?" "sure" he then opened it but read the card first it said "hey Michael,if you want a relationship then your in luck" Michael looked at me surprised i said "i was gonna give it to you before but i forgot" "its ok,but are you seriously ready for a relationship? if your not then thats ok" "Y-Y-Y-Yes" "you sure? you seem nervous" "i-i-im not nervous im just happy" i then whispered to myself "i guess" then Michael said"what was that?" "oh nothing" "no im serious what was that? it was like a banging noise" "should we go?" "yea come on hurry" then we ran Michael still had his present with him then i heard footsteps behind me so i looked behind me while i was running,it was a guy with a knife i screamed "AHHHHHHHHHHHH" Then Michael and i held hands while running,soon enough we were hiding up in a tree i saw the guy again he was looking everywhere i looked at Michael worried Then Michael whispered very quietly "its ok everything will be ok i promise" in my ear i nodded,Michael then started hugging me,we kept watching the guy with the knife and he slowly came to the tree i was even more scared,i was hugging Michael even tighter......