Chapter 17

Micheals POV
It's been about an hour and I'm still adding the finishing touches to my scrapbook I've written a lot of quotes on each page I know what I'm gonna do on the second last page,im gonna write DO NOT OPEN TILL 1 YEAR HAS GONE BY,im gonna decorate it with 💜💙💛💚❤💗and 😄😃😀😊😄😃😀 and a lot more then on the last page I'm gonna put
Dear Michelle
The first time I met u when you were performing to be my back up dancer,i knew then and there that you would be amazing at everything,you know that time when we were at the top of that place and we danced😃 then after a while we went to the park? well before we went to the park I was going to ask you to be my girl but I was way to scared and nervous, but I'm very thankful that you asked me to be yours,remember I will always 💜 you.
Michelle's POV
I'm gonna write a note at the back of this scrapbook I'm gonna write my feelings about him.
Dear Michael
The first time I ever ever saw you was at your concert, I have always been a fan of yours and now look at me! I'm actually your girlfriend! and your my sweet, handsome,amazing I just cant describe you your that perfect I 💜everything about you your lips your touch everything you do makes me feel weak and love you even more! I will never stop loving you Michael! I will 💜you 4 ever,i will never stop loving you ever! cause your my babe! I will always forgive you if you do something wrong 😃 I love you!
Michaels POV
Ok I put my note on the last page and I put a picture of me and Michelle kissing 😃 its perfect,now I have to hide it somewhere.I know where! my suitcase! she never looks in there! It's perfect! so I walk over to the side of the bed and I check if Michelle is watching and she isn't,so I grab my suitcase,open it up,I then put the scrapbook under everything........