Chapter 33

I locked the bathroom door and took a shower.I put shampoo and conditioner in my hair and washed it out then I put body wash on my body then hoped out.I put the towel around myself and was about to go back to my room but then I remembered that Michael was in my room still. So I got change into the same clothes I was in before then I went to my room then Michael said "welcome back" I smiled then I said "you got any PJ's?" He then said "nope,i don't need any" so then I said "I'll be back,i have to change into my PJ's" then he smiled and said "ok I'll be downstairs if you need me"
•Michaels POV•
I walk downstairs and just sit there and wait for her to finish getting dressed.After about 1 minute she came downstairs and said "you can come upstairs with me to bed now" then she walked upstairs with me and I laid in bed with her till she said "do you really love me Michael?" I was surprised with this question I replied "of course,i will always love you so much no matter what happens" after that she went to sleep and I loved it how pretty she looks when she is asleep after about an hour i went to sleep.
•2:07AM•
I wake up to screaming and crying when I look beside me it's just Michelle having a nightmare,i hope this will work I start to sing "each time the wind blows I hear your voice so I call your name whispers at morning our love is dawning heavens glad you came you know how I feel this thing can't go wrong your loves got me high" Then Michelle woke up and started crying I asked "what did you dream about?" Then she said "I dreamt that We weren't together and that my mum came to my house and beat me up till I couldn't breathe and till I died then my mum killed you as well"