Chapter 31

The day of the Dangerous Tour/Michael's POV

I'm so excited about this tour I have to play 16 songs those songs are
1.Jam
2.Wanna be startin' somethin'
3.Human Nature
4.Smooth criminal
5.I just can't stop lovin' you
6.Shes out of my life
7.I want you back/The love you save
8.I'll be there
9. Thriller
10.Billie Jean
11.working day & Night
12.Beat it
13.Will you be there
14.Black or white
15.Heal the world
16.Man in the mirror
I jump up on stage and my fans start screaming and yelling my name. I just stand there for about 2minutes and 23 seconds then the music starts to play then I start to sing and dance.The Next song is "I Just Cant Stop Lovin You" I start to sing "Each time the wind blows i hear your voice so,i call your name,whispers at morning our love is dawning,heaven's glad you came,You know how i feel,This thing cant go wrong I'm so Proud to say I love you,Your loves got me high,I Long to get by,This time is forever,Love is the answer" Then Michelle comes out in a lovely black shirt and a white skirt with white socks and my black loafers well my other pair.Then she starts to sing "I hear your voice Now You are my Choice now The love you bring,Heavens in my heart at your call i hear harps and angels sing you know how i feel this thing cant go wrong i cant live my life without you"  "I just cant hold on"  "i feel we belong" "My life aint worth living if i cant be with you" Then we both sing "I Just Cant Stop Loving You I Just Cant Stop Lovin you and if i stop then tell me just what will i do" Then Michelle starts to sing again "Cause i just cant stop loving you" then I start to sing again "At Night when the stars shine I pray in you I'll Find A love so true" "when morning awakes me will you come take me ill wait for you"  "you know how i feel i wont stop until i hear your voice saying i do" "i do,This thing cant go wrong" "this feelings so strong" "well,my life aint worth living" then we both sang again "If i cant be with you,I just cant stop loving you,i just cant stop loving you,And if i stop then tell me,Just what will i do"then i sang "I just cant loving you" then Michelle sang "We can Change all the world tomorrow" "We can sing songs of yesterday" "i can say,Hey farewell to sorrow" "This is my life and i" then we both sang with all our force "want to see you for always I just cant stop loving you" then Michelle sang "No,Baby" then i sang "Oh!" then we both sang "I just cant stop loving you" "if i cant stop" "and if i stop" "no" "oh oh oh oh" "what will i do? uh Ooh (then tell me,just what will i do)" we both sang "I just cant stop loving you" i sang" You know i do and if i stop" then we sang together "then tell me just what will i do,I just cant stop loving you"