Chapter 8

The Next Morning/Micheal's POV
I wake up and go have a shower and change clothes into my HIStory Outfit go down stairs with my phone then have my breakfast Coca Puffs cereal after a few more minutes I'm finished then i look at my Phone,it says 1 Voicemail,im hoping its from Michelle,i click on it and listened,she said"hey Michael umm did you wanna maybe meet up today?we need to talk please call me back and tell me where you wanna meet up well...bye" I gotta call her back! i'll tell her to meet me in the studio wait no ill surprise her ill get my driver to pick her up then he can bring her and ill tell him not to tell her at all!So i cleaned my dishes and cleaned my mouth then i went to my driver told him to take me to the front of a place.So while i was waiting i left Michelle a message saying "Hey get ready My driver will take you somewhere in about 10 minutes so be ready by then" i hung up then told my driver "dont tell her where your taking her but take her here just dont tell her or it will ruin the surprise" "ok sir i promise i wont" "good" we eventually got there and i got out and reminded him"dont tell Michelle where your taking her whatever you do!" "yes sir" then the limo drove away...

Michelle's POV
So after having breakfast taking a shower and brushing my teeth i looked at my phone,it had 1 voicemail i wonder if it was from Michael i clicked on it and listened it said "Hey get ready My driver will take you somewhere in about 10 minutes so be ready by then" so i closed my phone,got ready in my black tight dress it stopped at my knee's.I did my lipstick eyeliner Eyeshadow blush then i did my hair,i made it curly I made my hair black and curly i grabbed my purse then put it on my table i checked the time i only had 5 minutes left so i practised the moonwalk and some other moves after all that i had a drink of water and checked my watch and i only had about 2 minutes left so i grabbed my purse then i walked outside my house waiting for the limo.Soon enough it was here I hoped in then the driver drove away from my house."umm sir where are you taking me?" "thats something you have to find out Mr. Jackson gave me a strict order to not tell you" "oh ok" Then it was silent....