Chapter 39

M: well bye
P: bye
Then I hang up and I ask Michael "is it ok if my Friend Felix comes with us to the park with us?" Michael nodded and said "of course it's ok" then I remembered that we haven't had a funeral for my dad "Michael we have to plan my dads funeral remember?" "I remember don't worry" "when should we plan it?" "How about tomorrow?" "Yea that's perfect I'll make an appointment" "okay"
Michael's POV
I said "how about you make the appointment tomorrow,it would be better" "yea,ok" then we headed out the door and we starting walking to the park,we were walking slowly because we were looking at nature and the little kids running around having fun,we came up to a bench and saw that there was seats so we sat down and just waited for my friend- "hey Michelle!over here!" I look over there and see felix I shout "hey Felix" since he was far away.
Felix's POV
I See Michelle with someone but I don't know who till he turned his head.It was Michael,Michael Jackson the one I joked about in my outlast videos.I hope he never watched them,i walk over to them and say "Hey Guys" Then Michael gets up and says "hey,so your felix? I'm Michael" i was very nervous but i eventually got out "hey,yep im Felix" Then we shook hands and i asked "Michelle could we talk for a second in private" Then she nodded and we walked over to a tree like 40 footsteps away from Michael because i was nervous about asking her this question "Michelle,i made a joke about Michael in my Outlast episodes,what if he see's them and hears the joke? he'll hate me forever and make me never go near you ever again" "I promise he wont hate you he'll understand,cause it was just a joke right?" "yea,right" so we continued our chat and had some ice-cream.............