Chapter 11

Michelle's POV
The guy is still looking up at the tree,i move my head forward to look more closely and i think he saw me,his starting to climb the tree i whisper to Michael "what are we gonna do? his climbing the tree" Michael looked down in shock "well follow me carefully" "ok" so we climbed higher up the tree,a few minutes later i could see the guy below us,he was waving his knife around,he got my leg a little bit,its only a little cut it wont kill you.Michael looked at my leg he was shocked he tried cleaning it but it didnt work.So i just covered it with my hand,after a few minutes later the guy climbed down the tree and he was walking away,which i was relieved about so was Michael i could tell.
Michael's POV
I was so relieved,we waited till the guy was completely gone and then we climbed down the tree and ran as fast as we could to the limo we hoped in,while we were in the limo I looked at Michelle's leg and it was full of blood,i got a tissue,i cleaned it up a bit so there wasnt as much blood after that we just stayed silent till i looked at Michelle,she looked at me then I looked at her lips,i could tell she was looking at mine as well soon enough, we were moving our heads closer to each other,then we started to push our lips out,we got even closer then we started kissing,I pulled the privacy black seal thing down so the driver couldn't see us kissing,we were making out,when suddenly the car stopped I looked out the window.....