Chapter 21

•Michaels POV•
After a while of us both laughing she comes inside an we sit down on the couch then we just watch a movie it's then I start to remember the necklace, luckily I put it in my jacket pocket cause it would be crushed, so I grab it out and then Michelle says "what's this?" I then say "a present for you,here open it up" so I gave it to her and she opened it and then she said "its beautiful!" I then smiled and stood up "would you like me to put it on you?" "yes please" then she stood up and moved her hair outta the way.
•Michelle's POV•
His now putting it on me, I feel special very special, I'm glad that I have Michael and no one else has, I hope then Michael finishes putting the necklace on me and he pecks my lips and then says "would you like to come to Neverland?" "yes please" "ok then I'll get the limo ok?" "Ok thanks ill go change ok?" "ok" so I went upstairs then changed into my red dress that's knee high with straps then I curled my hair then I went down stairs.
•Michaels POV•
Michelle looks wonderful, she walks down stairs and I help her on the last step, she wearing red slip on shoes when we go outside to the front the limo is there waiting for us to get in I open the door for michelle to get in then close it when she goes inside then I run over to my side of the car and open the door then I sit down then close the door and say "Neverland Ranch please" so the driver starts driving there..........