"I'm going to stay," I tell my Arrex. He goes to give me his umbrella but I just shake my head.

"Okay," he nods "Love you,"

"I love you too, I'll see you at home." I nod before looking back at the newly dug up ground that had just been replaced over his casket.

The only ones left were his parents and sister.

Without saying a word, Julia runs over to me and practically jumps in my arms, crying.

"I got you," I whisper as she cries. Jordan was her best friend. He was her big brother, her protector, her everything. She looked up to him for everything.

I just hold her as I walk over to his parent who are crying as they watch us.

"I am so sorry," I whisper, my voice hoarse "I'm so so sorry, none of this was supposed to happen- I-I just, I-," I couldn't talk, I couldn't cry, I couldn't fucking think.

Neither of his parents hesitate as they pull me into a hug. Crying right along with their daughter.

"Thank you for being his best friend," His mom pulls away slightly to look at me "Thank you for taking care of him,"

"He wouldn't have been the person he was without you Bailey," his dad wipes his eyes "Thank you so much,"

I just nod, the tears threatening to fall.

I wouldn't be who I am without him.

How the fuck do I live without my best friend?

"I can take her," his mom says, in regards to julia who was latched onto me

"No!" She screams and hugs me tighter "I don't want to leave Jordy," she sobs

"Jules," I say softly as I kneel down to set her on the ground. "You have to be with your parents, they need you right now, okay?"

"I need Jordan," she pulls away to look at me

"I know, I do too," I wipe the tears streaming down her face "But right now, your mommy and daddy need you, and you need them a lot more than you think,"

"O-okay," she sniffles "I love you Bailey," she hugs me and I feel like I can't breathe as I squeeze her

"I love you too Princess," I give her one last kiss on the head before letting her mom take her

"Thank you," Her dad just nods before giving me one last hug "We love you,"

"I love you guys too," I just nod,

They left and I'm still sitting here beside the dirt.

His headstone wasn't ready yet, but it should be nice once it's done, we all got to see it beforehand. It fit him. Not that any gravestone should fit an eighteen year old kid.

"I don't believe in this shit, but I know you did," I sniffle, pushing my rain soaked hair out of my face to talk to him "I miss you already."

"Beck's still in the hospital," I say "He's in a coma right now, his brain started swelling and they had to take a piece of his skull out to relieve the pressure," I huff "They-we don't know if he's going to wake up,"

"The doctor said he could wake up and be fine, he could have memory loss, theres the possibility he might not wake up at all,"

"I want you to come home, I just want you to be there with everyone. I want to stop fucking crying," now sobbing I close my eyes "I want my best friend back,"

He was going to be great. He had a full ride with co, they were guaranteed for the big leagues. He's been a prospect since he was thirteen for fucks sakes! How can he just be gone?