So...

" Doc, I know that it has to be hard for Jai to trust me sometimes; I've seen her flinch when I look too tense and yes that hurts my feelings. But I understand, I haven't always been the best man to women- I've been abusive, I've been toxic. I just hope that someday she won't be so afraid of me- it makes me not want to make love to her sometimes, cause I like it a little rough. I'm worried that she might feel uncomfortable or something."

Those words were uttered at 4:31 

By the time they got home at 6:31 his hands were caressing her breasts, as she moaned in pleasure, returning the favour by stroking his erect penis- she had nicknamed it CJ. Dr Saul had helped her to see that although she was Christian sex was normal and healthy and Jai decided to let loose. 

In the car she had started talking slick, that threw me for a loop; don't get me wrong I knew that she could be sexy if she wanted to. But these days she had taken to being extremely buttoned up.  In therapy, she said it was the guilt of pre-marital sex and all of this inner- repression that I never really comprehended.

 But then again I lost my virginity at 8 in the Virginia countryside, we weren't the same. When she reached for my belt buckle I gently shoved her away.

"Aye, Jai, babe are you okay?"

Her eyes stared at me with an unbridled hunger; I had somehow been introduced to the freakier side of Miss Jaiah and damn. She made me swallow - hard. 

"I want you, Chris"

Her voice sounded velvety, like a seductress from one of those 1950's flicks, I could feel myself getting harder and harder. Her breasts were gently outlined in her white linen shirt and I could see that her nipples were getting harder and harder, she unbuttoned that shirt till I could see her extremely lacy bra. Her supple breast giving me an elated hello.

I was in the middle of shock and extreme arousal; it's one thing when a girl is normally freaky. But a closet freak- that's a whole nother level of sexy. In my eyes, she was no longer just cute she was sexy as all get out. 

Thank God we were stuck in LA traffic, I pulled her in close caressing her neck and married my tongue to hers while exploring her body. I landed my fingers inside her kitty which at this point was sounding like macaroni in the pot. 

Wet, juicy and succulent- her moans rose into a gentle crescendo, as her hands travelled all along my chest and against my dick. She definitely wanted to be ravaged. 

I'd make her beg for it after I made her wobble.

7 pm

Her legs were in the air as her head was resting against the bedhead; I watched her squirm as my tongue wriggled within her, sweat dripping down her body.  Swiftly I turned her over spanking her as I pounded her from behind, the bedframe was squealing for mercy as our bodies melded together. 

I wrapped my mouth around his dick with a deep hunger, gobbling it up as if it were a mere popsicle. I could see his eyes rolling into the back of his head as the drool dripped down my chin, suddenly I wanted to go beyond the norm.

"Chris, I want you to take me".