sweet surrender (large age gap and SMUT)

I was almost twenty one, Hannibal was late forties. I knew this would end seriously badly, but I had a thing for older men, he was twice my age and I wanted him to break my back like a glow stick. He made me seriously nervous, when I first met Hannibal a year and a half ago, he was very rigid and straight to the point, he didn't seem interested in anyone, just work crazed and so clever. We didn't work together, but I was friends with Will, so we met because of him and now we were close, he was a really sweet man, he looked after me and he was like a best friend, until one day, I had a realisation that I wanted to ride his dick into the next century. I had it bad and I knew I had to keep my distance, I had to be careful. Hannibal invited me to his place for dinner, I assumed Will would be there, but when I got there, it was just the two of us. Fuck. "I'm glad you made it." He smiled, his hands were fucking huge and it made me feel things. I smile as I remove my coat and heels, I was wearing a black 'V' line lace dress, just covering my ass, my cleavage completely on show. I sat down on the couch, when he looked over at me, he seemed surprised. "Fucking hell.." he mumbled, his eyes trailed down my body, I look down, but I noticed. He was checking me out. It was probably nothing, but it made me feel some type of way. "So, it's just the two of us?" I cross my arms. "Is that a problem?" He smiled again, "No.. no. Not at all." I ran a hand through my hair as I just try not to freak out.

Eventually, we both sat down to have dinner, "This is really good. You're very talented." I smile, as I ate the food he made, it was amazing, probably as good as other things. I had to stop letting my mind wander. "I appreciate that." He just chuckled, when I felt his hand on my thigh, I almost spat my wine out, but I stayed calm. His hand was massive, it was driving me insane. "You're shaking, love. Are you cold?" He smirked, he knew what he was doing. "Uh.. I have to.. I have to use the bathroom." I quickly stood up and I head upstairs, I shut the door and I just breathe heavily, completely taken aback. He was totally coming onto me. I text Alanna, 'Hannibal just came onto me. I'm going insane.' She quickly replied, 'Get it, girl! He totally wants you. Trust me, I know. Have fun!' I just laugh a bit at her reply, I just sat on the tub, when the door opened, he stood, watching me. "What, you wanna watch me pee or something?" I stood up, when he pinned me against the wall, his hands at my hips. "Take these off before I do." He growled, his hand moving to my underwear, I bite my lip, looking into his eyes. "Why are you doing this to me? I'm too young for you." I frown, as he pulled me in closer. "I want you. I want to feel your pussy on me. I want to fuck you senseless, make you feel a real man inside you." He whispered in my ear, I look at him, "Fuck me."

He ripped my underwear off, picking me up, he kissed me deeply, I ran my hand through his hair as before I knew it, I felt him inside me, I groaned loudly, as he pounded me against the wall, his hand around my throat. "Oh my god, Hannibal.. fuck." He looked into my eyes, "You belong to me. You're mine." He growled, as he fucked me even harder, I got so lost in the pleasure, I lost how many times I came, but I couldn't get enough. I grip his back, screaming out his name as he chuckled, it was so sexy. "Don't fucking stop.. you feel so good.." he walked us back into his bedroom, laying us on the bed, as I pull myself on top of him, bouncing my ass on his cock, "Fuck.." he groaned out, as he watched me, I groaned louder, as I came again, so hard that my vision blurred, I gripped his shoulders, as he came inside me, he pulled me into his arms, as I rode my high. "I've got you, Angel. Daddy's got you." He whispered, as I look into his eyes, he smiled. "You are incredible." I bite my lip, as I watch him, "I'm in love with you, y/n."

"I'm in love with you too, Hann."