he gets extremely jealous of another guy talking to you

I had this stupid dinner party with Hannibal, it was his idea and he invited me to come, so I did because I was free and I didn't turn down free food ever. I didn't know any of the men that were here, or the women, but I was only there for Hannibal. I sighed, looking around as this younger guy approached me. "Hey, you're y/n? Right?" He smiled. He was gorgeous, perfect bone structure, tall, cute. "Yes. That's me." I smile, I couldn't keep my eyes off of him, he was seriously hot. I turn and I felt Hannibal's eyes on me, he was furious. I could tell. But why? He wasn't even my boyfriend.

"Can I take your number, beautiful? Or even better, take my business card?" The guy, who was called Jake, asked me. "Oh, yeah. Yeah, I'll call you." I nodded and I took the card, putting it in my pocket. He kissed my cheek, before he went to sit with his business people. I just smile, but when I turned, Hannibal wasn't happy. "What the fuck was that?" He glared. He was sexy, my goodness. "What was what?" I frown, confused. "Why are you talking to him?" He crossed his arms, his muscles were bulging. He honestly made me feel hot, I couldn't explain it at all. "Oh, he wants to take me out."

"No fucking way." He glared at me, "No. No way are you seeing him again." I just laugh. "Your face." I sighed, biting my lip. "Am I missing something?" He crossed his arms. "I know you have a crush on me, Hann. I was winding you up." I smirked. "Who told you?" He looked away. "Will, Jack.. everyone? Everyone knows, babe." I kiss his cheek. "And I love you too, you idiot. Like, I can't stop thinking about your cock." I smirk and he groaned. "Don't wind me up, baby." He grabbed my hips and I just shake my head. "Not here, sweetheart. Later." I smile.

Later on, I was laying down in bed, just on my phone, I was replying to texts and just relaxing, when Hannibal came inside, he was naked, completely naked. "Christ, Hann. Are you just going to parade it around?" I laugh and he grabbed my phone, putting it on the table. He pulled me onto his lap and he kissed me deeply, I kiss him back and I pull off my clothes quickly, as I moved onto his length, "Finally. I've waited so long for this." He groaned as he moved me against him, I moaned loudly, gripping at his hair as I move my hips, I couldn't explain how amazing his cock felt, it was what I needed.

"Oh my god, y/n.." he groaned as he kissed at my neck, I grip his back tightly as I rocked my hips against his, I came Over and over, but it was even better than I had imagined. My legs gave out and I almost collapsed into him, but he held me up, taking over as I was already exhausted. "Fuck me, Princess." He mumbled, admiring my body as he fucked me even harder, I groaned loudly as I came hard, he released inside me and he kissed me again, as I held him tightly in my arms.

"I love you, sweetheart."

"I love you, Hann."