riding✨

"I'm being completely serious, Alana. I want to ride his face." I laugh, as we spoke on the phone, about Hannibal, once again. The need to have his tongue inside me, his cock, his fingers.. just grew everyday. I wanted him to fuck me in every position possible. "My pussy just throbs whenever I think about him, he drives me insane.." I just sighed, as I look outside the window, his car was there. When did he get back? "Honestly, I want to ride his face-" I open the door, as Hannibal looked straight at me, I was gobsmacked. "I'll call you back." I hang up, just mortified. "Boyfriend?" He smirked, but he seemed pissed off. "Uh.. no. Just a guy. I like.. a lot." I sat down on the couch, but I was already horny, my pussy was already soaked through. This was not good. "And your pussy throbs whenever you're around him, huh?" He chuckled, god damn it. He was making me dizzy. "Yes. God, yes." I bite my lip deeply as he walked over to me. "Can he fuck you as good as I could?" He gripped my throat as he pulled me onto his lap, "Hannibal, I don't-" he cut me off, "Sweetheart, you're so wet. Was this all me?" He pulled his fingers inside me, I wrap my arms around him as I moaned, he curled his fingers, "I'll make you cum so hard, you won't even remember any other man." He kissed my shoulder, I moaned loudly, I grip his hair as I creamed all over his fingers, "That's a good girl." He sucked his fingers clean, as he pulled me against his face, I felt his tongue inside me and I moaned, as I grind against his face, feeling his mouth on me, eating me, giving him what he wanted, it felt insane. "Hannibal.." I moaned louder, as he gripped my ass tightly, I came so hard, he grunted as I knew he would be rock hard.

This was going to be a busy night.