selfish

I was probably the most jealous person when it came to men, but when it came to Hannibal, I was a complete mess for him. The fact that he was so godly, he was gorgeous, just everything about him was perfect and he made me weak at the knees. Whenever he was around other women, I got so pissed, he was just gorgeous and I felt like nothing when I saw other better looking women that me, it made me insecure and I never said anything, because I didn't want to make him angry or worried, so I just tried to deal with it myself and it made me feel really bad, because it really bothered me.

Hannibal had taken me to this bar, he wanted to celebrate the end of a busy week at work, he was glad to have some time off and be with me, but when we sat down together, a group of beautiful woman approached us, all tall, slim and pretty and it made me feel like shit. I didn't even know what to say, I wasn't good at standing up for myself, they were all flirting with him and it just made me feel like nothing, I was about to get up and just storm out, but I felt his hand grab my leg under the table, and he stopped me, he had such a tight grip.

"Me and my wife are just leaving ladies, if you wouldn't mind." He just glared, and it looks could kill, my god. His wife? I was just his girlfriend. I bite my lip, as he grabbed my waist and he led me outside, but he didn't say anything to me, we just walked down the road, and he took me into an alleyway, it was pitch black and I couldn't even see. "Hannibal, what the fuck?" I was so confused. "What's wrong, baby? Did those girls make you jealous?" He was trying to be funny, but I was pissed off. "Fuck you, Hann. You know I'm jealous. And I'm angry that you don't see it." I scoffed, as he pinned me against the wall.

"The thing is, love.. I come home to you. Every day. Those girls don't mean anything to me, because yeah, they try and flirt and get in my pants, but you get to touch me, you get to kiss me, you get to feel me inside you." He whispered into my ear, and I felt his hips pressed into mine, and I gasped, as he bucked upwards, and I moan gently. "Jump." He mumbled, I jump up and he wrapped my legs around him, and I felt him start rubbing against my panties and I almost came from the pressure, I grab onto his back, as he rocked his hips into me, and I held him tightly as I came against my panties, and he gripped my hair.

"I'm going to make you cum so many times tonight, Angel." He gripped me tightly, and he took me back to his apartment, where he sure as hell had his way with me.