get out right now

It had been raining all day, I had been stuck inside and Hannibal had been working, I had found out he was sleeping with some woman he met on a case, he didn't seem phased about it, but since we were friends, he could do whatever he wanted, I couldn't stop him, but I didn't want to be in his life if that was the case, because loving him was hard enough without the pain and guilt of him loving someone else, it killed me that I couldn't have a say, I couldn't stop it and this was what I had to deal with. I grab my bag and I headed downstairs, he was making dinner in the kitchen. "You leaving, babe? I've just about made dinner." He stopped when he saw me, he looked concerned. "What's wrong?" He frowned and he watched me, I had to hold my tears back as I was on the edge of breaking down. "I just have to head home. I'll see you around." I pull on my shoes, when he crossed his arms. "Y/n. Talk to me. I want to help you." He seemed concerned, but I couldn't hold back anymore. "You know what? Forget it. I can't just sit here and watch you fuck someone else because it hurts. I love you. I loved you first, not her. I spent so long trying to get you to notice me, what's the point?" I had to hold back my tears, he looked so crushed.

"The worst part about loving you.. it just isn't worth the pain of knowing that you'll never look at me like you look at her." I turn and I slam the door, I started to walk out, towards my car when I felt his hand grab me back. "You don't have to leave, y/n. Let's talk about this. I don't want you to go." He frowned, he seemed desperate for me to stay. "It's over, Hannibal. I have to leave. I can't be friends with you, I love you and it hurts to even look at you without guilt taking over me." He grabbed my arms, "Please just listen." He frowned, as I look up at him, "Y/n. I sleep with these women because I try and fill this void inside me, but it doesn't compare. Nothing works. I feel empty, it's just meaningless. You. God, you.. you make me whole. You are the missing link. I need you, Kitten. Only you." He whispered against my ear, I get this warmth inside my chest, something that made me feel home. I felt safety. It poured with rain as we both stood under the showers, but it didn't matter. "I love you." He admits, I just started to cry, he pulled me into his arms, we held each other as the rain soaked the both of us, but I felt nothing but the warm feeling that I was home.

He was home.

(My heart😭 such a cute moment!)