WAP 🥊

Hannibal was at work, I had been alone most of the day, I was so horny, to the point that I had to use a vibrator to make myself cum, I knew he wouldn't like that, but I had to get off, it just made me feel better and he wasn't here. I grab my phone and I text him, 'Daddy, I was so horny.. I came all over my dildo, I'm sorry.' I knew that he was going to be mad, he didn't like when I made myself cum, unless he was helping me. My phone started to buzz, Hannibal was calling me. Shit. I answered, biting my lip. "Kitten, I really hope you didn't stain my sheets." He growled, I shake my head. "No, daddy. But I came really hard thinking about your cock." I whine, his breathing heavy. "I'm going to fuck you so hard, you won't walk straight for months. I'm so hard right now, baby girl." I just smile as I lie down on the bed, "Come and make me cream on your cock, daddy. I'm so hungry." I started to rub myself, moaning as the line suddenly cut off, I was a bit annoyed by that, until I heard a car stop outside, I was a bit confused at first, until I heard someone coming upstairs, before I see Hannibal. "That was fast." I laugh, he pinned me down on the bed, kissing me deeply as I grip his hair, he pushed off his boxers and he just started to fuck me, mercilessly. "Oh my god, daddy.. yes! Yes, oh daddy you feel so good.." I groaned loudly as he slammed into me, over and over, his eyes roll back in pleasure as he looked into my eyes, "Such a wet pussy, baby girl. God, your cunt makes me so fucking hard." He rubbed my clit harshly as I creamed over and over again. "Daddy, let me ride your cock." I moan out, he pushed me on top of him, as I started to bounce harder than ever before, "Easy, baby.. not too fast. I want to treasure this." He slowed my hips, he gripped my throat, his thumb going into my mouth, I suck softly as he watched me. "You are so pretty, Angel. I love you so much.." he grunted as he moaned out, I lean into his neck and I bite, suck and lick his sweet spot, he pushed his hand into my hair, smiling as he watched me. "Turn around, baby girl." He whispered, I turn over, straddling his face as I felt his tongue against my wetness, I groan softly as I started to suck his cock, he gripped my ass as I grind against his tongue, creaming all over his mouth, we both came together, I swallowed his cum and I spit on his cock, running my lips along it, he groaned loudly, it was the hottest sound I had heard and it made me shiver, I move back down onto his cock once more, reverse cowgirl style, I ride him, bouncing on him nice and hard, until we came once more and he pulled me into his arms, his arm around my neck. "I love fucking you, baby girl."

"I love you, daddy."

"Daddy loves you too."

(This was wild🥴 IM A WHORE oops)