break-up hookup

It was safe to say that my boyfriend, (y/b/n) was the biggest dickhead to exist. He was a player, he was flirting with anything that had a pulse and he had cheated before, I didn't trust him and I was so done with him, so I broke it off, before it got too complicated. He had made a huge deal about it, saying every damn thing under the sun, how I was a bitch and a slut, all this bullshit that I didn't care for. Of course, I told my best friend, Hannibal what happened, and I ended up at his place, and I was venting about how pissed I was.

"He had the fucking nerve to call me a slut! He's slept with half the fucking city!" I groaned angrily, Hannibal seemed pretty amused by what I was saying, he just watched me. God, he was hot. He made me so damn nervous. "Why don't you just get your own back? Revenge sex? Just to take out your anger." He suggested, I looked back at him, kind of surprised. "Right, and who's gonna sleep with me, huh? Who would fuck me right now? Because I can't think of anyone who would." I ran a hand through my hair, sighing deeply.

He looked kind of offended, but I didn't think he would want to. With me? I was his best friend and I didn't think he saw me like that. But, I did think about it. A lot. A whole lot. He suddenly grabbed onto my neck, and he kissed me deeply, which caught me off guard, but I kissed him back, because he was an excellent kisser and I was seriously loving his lips, they felt like heaven. He pinned me back against the wall, and within seconds, clothes were off.

I bite my lip deeply, I grip onto his hair as he pounded me against the wall, I groaned loudly, I didn't care how loud I was being, he was the best fuck I'd ever had and the biggest, by far. "Oh, Hann.. right.. there." I arch my back and I felt him hitting my g spot, I grip his shoulders and he kissed me again, he growled as he went even harder, he was so damn strong and it was impressive, "Fuck, you're tight. Feels amazing." He grunted, as he laid me down and he pinned me down, fucking me so hard, that I wanted to scream out, I grip at his back, as he kissed down my chest, he had a lot of stamina, he could work my body for hours and I'd never complain. It felt like Heaven.

"Oh, shit. Fuck, I am so close.." I groaned louder as I came hard, he smirked and he held me tightly as we both rode out our orgasms, and he just grunts. He kissed my shoulder as he looked into my eyes. "I've always loved you, y/n." He whispered, I bite my lip and I smile. "I'm so glad you said that. Because I've never stopped." I wrap my arms around him, as I just held him tightly, he chuckled. "You're so sweaty." He smirked and I shove him playfully. "You just fucked me on the couch! I almost tapped out." I laugh, as he nuzzled my neck.

"Was I That good, hm?" He smirked and I just kiss his cheek; "Best fuck of my life. Honestly." I sat up, grabbing my robe as I yawned, he pulled me into his lap and we just cuddled until we fall asleep together.

(Short, but cute I guess? Lol enjoy babies)