Train wreck (insecure reader)

I knew going to this party would be a bad idea, I already felt like an idiot, wearing this dress that Hannibal had picked for me, which I didn't feel comfortable in, but seeing him so happy made me wear it for him, he did these dinner parties, he invited tons of people I didn't know, women and men, who were all important and had really good, high paying jobs. I look in the mirror again, but I didn't feel good, I felt disgusting, I felt like I had to force a smile, even though I just wanted to rip this stupid dress off and just go to bed, and cry myself to sleep, which I did a lot when he wasn't at home, or he worked late.

I sighed deeply, before I ran a hand through my hair and I went downstairs, Hannibal was busy doing this own thing, he was talking to a ton of girls, they were all circling around him, and it made my blood boil, they were all wearing really fancy ...

I sighed deeply, before I ran a hand through my hair and I went downstairs, Hannibal was busy doing this own thing, he was talking to a ton of girls, they were all circling around him, and it made my blood boil, they were all wearing really fancy dresses, all really skinny, blonde, all fake and pretentious. I look away, I pour myself a large glass of wine, I had a feeling I would need to be drunk to get through this terrible night. I drank the entire glass quickly, I didn't care, I was so done with this fucking night, and I was feeling like shit already.

When we all sat down to eat, a couple of the girls were sat together, whispering, staring at me and laughing. I knew they were talking about me, it made my heart drop to my stomach, I wrap my arms around myself, just trying to keep it together for my boyfriend. "Babe, are you okay?" Hannibal whispered against my ear, he put his hand on my leg, but I just shoved it off me, as I turned away, I knew it wasn't his fault, but those girls were really pissing me off and I didn't want to cause a fuss.

I was so relieved when the night was over, I just wanted to get out of there, I hated it and I just wanted to go to bed, I wanted to cry, but I had to hold it back, but I was struggling. "I can't believe she thought that dress was a good idea. So tacky." I heard one of the girls, laughing, clearly at me. I couldn't take it anymore. Luckily, a couple of the others heard what she said, and they had told Hannibal, and he wasn't going to let it go. "What did you just say about my girlfriend?" Hannibal glared at the girl, who seemed surprised. "I- I didn't-" she stammered. "Get out of my house." He snapped. "Don't you ever insult my wife, ever. That's the love of my life, how dare you." He growled angrily. His wife? Damn.

I just went upstairs, I sat on the bed, as I just broke down in tears, knowing all the guests had left by now, anyway. "Oh, baby." I heard the door open and I felt his arms around me, I held onto him tightly, as I broke down in his arms. "You're so beautiful. And I love you, so much. You look fucking stunning. God. You're so sexy." He mumbled, he held my face as he looked at me. "I love you." I peck his lips and he smiled. "Let's get to bed, darling." He pulled off his shirt, and my eyes moved to his abs. God damn. That body. I bite my lip deeply.

He caught me staring, he laughed gently. He grabbed my face and he kissed me deeply, I wrap my arms around his neck, as I laid back on the bed. "Want to know why I chose this dress?" He mumbled, as he pulled off his pants. "Why?" I look at him, "Easy access." He smirked, sliding his hands up my thighs, "Fuck, baby. No panties?" He groaned and he pulled me underneath him. I wrap my legs around him, as he pushed inside me, I groaned loudly, thank god for soundproof glass, ey? "Oh fuck!" I move my hips, as he started pounding into me, harshly, he fucked me so hard, and it drove me crazy, because he had such a good physique. "Ride me." He growled, as he pulled me on top of him, I pull off the dress quickly, as I start bouncing harder than ever before, "Fuck!" He moaned out, as he gripped my hips. We fucked for the entire night, it was very loud and it was so worth it, because he was mine. And I was his, nothing could ever change that.

Thank god for soundproof walls.