You realise you love him🥳

When I realised I had fallen for Hannibal, I felt like I had lived a damn lie. This wasn't supposed to happen, we were friends and that had how it was meant to be. I had told Will about it, he wanted me to go for it. I just felt like an idiot because I knew that he didn't love me back, I knew this would break my heart. Me and Alanna were at my place, she was telling me about work and I had stared off into space.

"Y/n? You okay?" She asked. "Oh. Yeah. Just.. I think I'm in love with Hannibal. No big deal." I looked down, she smiled. "No way! Girl! You need to tell him. He talks about you all the damn time, you should get together." She grabbed her phone and I shake my head. "No way. He doesn't like me in that way and what if it ruins our friendship? I love him, but I don't want to lose our friendship." I look back and she sighed, "He deserves to know. Listen, I have to go and see Will, but call me if you need me, okay?" She headed to the door. "Thanks, Alanna." I smile, as she leaves, Hannibal was walking into my place.

Fuck. "Hey, you." He smiled. "Hey, Hann." I tie my hair back. I was not prepared for this shit. "Did you see Alanna? She just left." I added, as I sat on the couch. "I must have missed her." He sat opposite me and he watched me. God, he was sexy. "What do you want to do?" I didn't know why I felt so awkward, but I did. "Movie and dinner? I'll cook." He kissed my head as he took off his coat. "Sounds amazing." I just smile and I check my phone. "By the way, do you think it'll be okay if I go on a date this weekend?" I look back, but he looked annoyed. Shit. "A date? With another man?" He crossed his arms. "Yes, that's usually how it works." I chuckled. "No way." He was so calm, it was scary.

"What? Why?" I had to be getting somewhere. "Because I said no. And no means no. You're off limits." He started to make dinner, but I was confused. "The fuck does that mean?" He just shakes his head, "Don't you get it? You're mine and you'll always be mine. You belong to me and you can't date another man. You are mine." He didn't even look up. Holy fuck. "I'm going to get changed." I head upstairs and I just call Alanna. She picked up. "You okay?" She says. "Okay. I'm freaking out." I pull off my clothes quickly, putting on a crop top and some pyjama shorts. "What happened?" She asked. "Well, I lied a bit and told him I wanted to date some guy and he went insane. He said I was his and I belong to him." I explained. "Okay, wow. I told you he loves you. Go get your man!" She laughed. "I'll call you later. I don't want him to hear me." I just laugh as I hang up.

I head back downstairs as I sat on the couch. "Dinner will be ready soon, babe." His voice was so sexy and deep, it made me shiver. "Okay." I smile as I watch the TV. He had rolled up his sleeves and his arms were on show, he was too sexy and it made me seriously hot. "Is it hot in here?" I ran a hand over my hair and he smirked. "It's probably all you." He winked at me. "Right. Cut the shit, Hann. What are you doing? Because I love you and I think-" I ramble, he grabbed my face and he kissed me deeply, I stop and I kiss him back, I wrap my arms around him and he smiled, as he pulled back. "I love you too." He whispered, he pecked my lips and I smile.

"That was easy. I was terrified you didn't." I ran my hands down his arms. "How could I not? You're beautiful, you are smart, sexy and god, don't get me started on this ass." He smirked, I laugh gently. "Someone's horny." I kiss his cheek and his eyes darken. "I'm fucking you so hard tonight, trust me." He pulled back, I playfully grab his ass and he glared. "Sorry! It's just cute." I laugh and he rolled his eyes. "You're gonna get it, baby."

Oh, I'm in for a rough ride tonight.