drunk and careless (age gap! 20+ years)

I'm a 20 year old female, just trying to have fun, I'm drunk, I'm having a good time with some friends, just at this club that we decided to go to, they were all dancing, we were having fun and I was feeling the music, when I saw this man across the room and I could of sworn my heart stopped. He was perfect in every way, his eyes, his hair, he was gorgeous and it wasn't the alcohol making me think like that. I just felt this connection towards him and I didn't know why, but I couldn't look away.

Eventually, around 3am, I left the club, very drunk and my friends had already gone and left, I told them I'd be fine and I had stayed to have a cigarette, trying to order myself an Uber, so I could get back to the hotel I was staying in, since it was easier than going back home. I look around, as I saw the man from inside was having a smoke too, the same as I was. I felt nervous, but I noticed a female on his arm, beside him, she was giggling and talking to him. I look away, leaning against the wall as I smoke silently.

I look down, as my vision was already so blurry, I just wanted to sit down, I needed air and I felt woozy. "Hey, are you okay?" I heard a man ask me, I look up and saw him. "Yeah, just really dizzy.." I slur my words, since I was stone cold drunk. "Come on, I'll take you home." He helped me up, I noticed the girl was gone, whoever he was with. "No. No, I have a hotel tonight.. I need to get to my hotel." I try and explain, "Well, I will take you there. You're absolutely wasted." He seemed sober.

"I'm fine.. I'm fine.." I giggled, as I step back and he wrapped his arms around me to help me stand properly, "Come on." He held me tightly as he helped me get into his car. I sat in the passenger seat, checking my phone, it was 03:30am. I just made it out, barely. I had the postcode of the hotel, so at least he would know where to take me.

When we got to the hotel, he helped me inside and he told the staff that I was his 'daughter' and I had a heavy night. His daughter?! He was that old?! When we got to the room, he got us inside and he helped me on the bed. I lay down, as I look at him. "You're not going to hurt me, are you?" I hoped he wouldn't. "No. I wouldn't ever take advantage of a drunk woman. I'm a gentleman." He pulled the blanket over me, as I reach across to get my baby wipes, so I could take my makeup off at least, I didn't want to have bad skin in the morning and I needed to get it off me.

"Can you stay? I don't wanna be alone." I grab his hand and he agreed, just sleeping on the couch next to the bed, I end up falling asleep, just trying to sleep it off and forget about it.

The next morning, I felt like death. I had an awful headache, I didn't feel sick, but I was tired and I felt gross. I sat up, groaning as I noticed he was still asleep, but I couldn't remember how I even met him, but I knew I asked him to stay, my memory was all fuzzy.

He opened his eyes and looked at me, "Hey." He smiled softly. "Hey, you." I just sigh and I look at him, "How old are you?" I asked. "Guess." He sat up, a smirk on his face. "I don't know, like 40's?" I guess. "I'm 47." He said. "I'm 20." I told him, he just smiled. "perfect."

-One year later-

Hannibal had me pinned against the counter, as he pounded into me over and over, groaning against my ear as he growled, biting my neck softly. I groan loudly, as I grip at his back, just feeling him pulsating inside me, I roll my hips and I came deeply, as he kissed me, roughly, my hands digging through his hair as he came inside me again, he groaned and bit his lip.

"Fuck, baby." He smiled, as he kissed my shoulder and he held me tightly. "That felt amazing, daddy." I smile and he kissed me again, "Daddy loves pleasuring you, kitten." He growled as he pushed me down on the couch, he kissed at my breasts, smirking. His fingers moved down my body and he pushed two fingers into my wetness, curling them. I groaned out, as I arch my back, he started pumping them hard and fast, I grip at his shoulder and I look at him, he smirked.

"Such a good girl.." he purred into my ear, as I roll my hips, riding his fingers as I moan louder, I came hard, squirting on his hand as he groaned out. "Baby girl, that was so sexy."

"All for you, daddy."

(Woweeeeee That was a steam fest!)