finding out the truth that he has fed you human flesh

I didn't know what I would find down in his basement, I only went to look for my jacket, I left it down here somewhere and I knew it had to be around, but I wasn't snooping, I just wanted my coat and I would leave. I sigh, as I looked around, just looking for it, hoping it wouldn't of gone far. That was when I found some notes, like scrap paper from a diary. I was intrigued, but what I read, made me freeze. It was Hannibal's writing, from his journal I assumed. It was things about me, mostly, things about himself, just ideas, some murders he was looking into and that's when I saw something about me, that made me freeze. 'I've been feeding y/n human flesh for a year now'. I felt like my entire life had been a lie, I step back, just horrified. This was his writing, he wrote things about me and I knew it was his writing, he wrote down everything. He was feeding me human flesh? He was a Cannibal? I had no idea. I felt like I couldn't breathe. I ran out of there, as quickly as I could and out of the front door, I didn't stop, I kept running, he was at work, so I had time to get away. I ran to my apartment, before I collapsed on the ground, I felt physically sick, how could he do this to me? I was his best friend and I thought he loved me. I felt betrayed. "Why..? Why?!" I screamed, as I sobbed into the pillow, I just felt broken, I felt like this was what I was meant to be, I never assumed he could do something to me like that, he corrupted me. He made me love him, for over a fucking year. My phone started buzzing, as his name appeared on screen. I look down, my tears dripping on the phone screen as I decline the call, I just felt confused and I didn't know what I could do. Did he know? Did he know that I found out?

Later that evening, after I had calmed down, I sat on my couch, drinking some herbal tea, staring at the wall. The TV was playing in the background, I needed some noise just to keep me calm, just to keep my mind busy. Hannibal had been calling me for hours, but my phone was off, I couldn't bare to hear his voice. I look at the time, it was almost midnight. I hear a knocking at my door, I rub my eyes as I stood up, I open the front door, when I saw him. "Get out." I whisper, he looked confused. "What is going on with you?" He frowned, as he walked inside anyway, I glared. "Get. Out." I snap, I kept my distance as he watched me. "What did I do? You were happy this morning. You've been ignoring me for hours." He sat on my couch, but I couldn't look at him. "Leave!" I shouted, he crossed his arms. "No. Tell me what I did." He seemed so calm. "Oh, I don't know Hannibal. Maybe, let's see.. you've been feeding me fucking human flesh for the past year? Yeah. I know." He was silent, he seemed completely still, so calm. "You read my diary, I take it." He stood up, still so calm. "Yes. I did. You lied to me! You're fucking crazy! And you.. you killed all those people. You're the Ripper. God, I was fucking blind." I turn and he grabbed my arm, "You're not going anywhere, my love." He pulled me back to him, my eyes on his. "Fuck you. You're delusional." I was so in love with him, that it hurt to breathe.

"God, look at you. You are so beautiful." He ran his hand through my hair, as he pulled me into his arms, "Don't you see, y/n? You.. you're different. You're different than those other women I dated.. you ate what I gave you. You took it down, you kept it inside you.. you loved it. You're exactly like me. We're the same." His eyes were so dark, it was like he was completely brainwashed by his ideas. He held onto my face, I couldn't look away. "We are not the same." I whisper, my voice cracked as he smiled. "We are, baby. We are. You enjoyed those meals that I served you, you want more. Tell me you want more." He pushed me back into the wall, he growled. "You want me. You want more of it. You're just like me." He whispered against my neck, I felt like I couldn't breathe, but he made me weak. He was right. I did like it. And I didn't know why I did. "Don't do this to me, Hann. Don't. You can walk away. I won't tell Jack. I won't tell Will.. or Alanna. I won't tell them a thing. Just leave." I whisper, as he looked down at me. "No, no, no.. darling. You.. you are my design. My creation. And you belong to me.. you are my work. And I'm not done with you. Not in the slightest." He ran his lips down my neck, as the sexual tension grew against us both, but a part of me just wanted him even more, I wanted him so badly, to make me completely whole, I wanted him to fuck me so hard that I saw white, I couldn't see straight. I look into his eyes, the fear within me just faded away, "I've been in love with you since I was a teenager, Hann." I admitted, he ran his hand through my hair, "Really?"

"When I was sixteen, you saved my life. You dragged me out of the car that crashed into my parents. You stopped me from being in that explosion. I remember. I've always remembered." I told him, "How did you know?" He looked at me, "Those eyes. I never forgot them." I look away, as he held my waist. "Stay with me. Forever. Be my girlfriend. My entire life. You're all I need. You're all I've ever needed, y/n. Stay with me." I walk away from him, going upstairs, as he followed after me, I lay down on the bed as he watched me, I look at him again. "Are you hungry?" I asked him, he seemed confused. "I- huh?" I smirked, as I pull off my panties, spreading my legs for him. His eyes widened, "You better be."

"Oh, baby. I'm starving."

(That was a bit of a rollercoaster.. phew😛 Sexy times with Mr sex god😏)