"Am I so beautiful that even an object can't resist me?" I murmured. "Aww say cheese!" Click! The camera flashes and everybody it's my life.
" Mrimmo !! no more embarrassing photo!!!". She giggled "Honey it's video".

" I'm hungry Mrimmo, can We do it later? Pretty please!".

" Okay go& sit on the dining table I'll be there in 2 minutes". I gave her a quick peck on her cheeks.
" You're best!!, I'm best !!, we both are best, best Lalala". I sang so loud that Mrimmo's flip-flop hit my head this time.

" You're killing my ears" Look who's saying.... hehe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm full, do you want me to clean the table Mrimmo," I asked her while she was watching a movie.
" There is nothing on the table except your plate in which you ate and it's your duty to put it in the sink, now get out! " Wow! This woman is savage.
"I was just trying to be nice but whatever good night. Hey, you fatty catty come with me, with your assy hehe!"I pulled mice forcefully from the embrace of mrimmo.
" Even she hates you, " mrimmo said with an evil smile.
" No, she doesn't, "I said in my defense.
" Yes, she does cause nobody sleeps with a cat by making it a pillow, don't I ask me how I know that".

" No she loves me 'cause she hates the bath, and I don't give her one ".

" Hey kiddo it's your cat, so nothing gonna be normal with this cat, cause she loves a bath and that's the foremost reason I prefer her over you ".
" You like bathing ?" I wrinkled my face in confusion while asking her.
" It's decided tonight we both are having a bath party, you and me and nobody yay!!!!!.
Good night mrimmo!". She just nodded her head without moving her eyes from the TV.

I entered my room and I gasped looking at what was in front of my eyes

my room was so clean and tidy, wow! , even mice were shocked about it cause she  Froze

...my room was so clean and tidy, wow! , even mice were shocked about it cause she  Froze.

"Aww, mrimmo thankyou!!". I shouted from upstairs and she shouted back "Shut up ! My favorite part is going on and welcome".
Hehehe
I enter in my bathroom and turned the faucet on and added body wash in it. I removed my clothes and lay down in the bathtub peacefully.

I turned my head to the left side where the mirror was there I looked at the scratch on my nose and that guy came into my mind.
Rick, that's what his name was .no doubt he was handsome but it was all worthless with that ego. Only an idiot girl could fall for him.
" Meow! Meow!" I come to my senses and looked down outside the bathtub, mice was trying to climb over the tub, I took her in my arm and hugged her "Your shampoo fragrance is much better than mine " She looked at me with her big eyes ." Aww you so cute".
After 30 min. Of the bath, I felt refreshed and wrapped my body with a towel. I turned my head Mice was already having fun "Party is over lady, come let me dry you up ". After drying her up. I pulled out my cami PJ set out of cupboard.

To be honest I love to wear cami PJs that's my Lil secret

To be honest I love to wear cami PJs that's my Lil secret. After wearing it I lay down on my bed beside Mice, she slowly shifted near me. I lightly brush her fur, they felt so soft and calm underneath the tips of my finger.

 I lightly brush her fur, they felt so soft and calm underneath the tips of my finger

"Your so cute mice, I'm glad you're part of this small family,....... in future, if I won't be there, stay with her, stay with mrimmo mice, stay with her..... Goodnight Mice & goodnight mrimmo". I whispered in a low sleepy voice.