“Yeah we can decorate the tree and than we can help you both out”. I said.

“Fine by me”. Tyson said.

“Me too”. Tess said.

“Me three”. Tyler said.

We all agreed and we’re having the lunch in the comfortable silence with the music playing in the background.

We soon finished our lunch and me and Tess decided to clean the plates and the table while the boys got the decorations out of the boxes we brought along with us.

We finished our work and dried up our hands and went to the living room to see two boxes of decorations like the fake snow, snow flakes, fairy lights, etc.

“Where’s the tree?” I asked.

“We actually booked a tree here in advance because we couldn’t get a tree all the way from New York, Ms. Smart”. Tyler teased me.

“Oh yeah, Mr. Smart? I thought you guys were using the artificial one since we are spending our Christmas here from all the way to New York”. I said emphasizing the words from all the way to New York to make him understand what I actually meant.

“We don’t do that here, mom knowing we used an artificial tree for Christmas would be our funeral day”. He joked.

“I know, right?”  Tyson and Tressa said at the same time.

I shrugged and asked, “So when are we going tree shopping?”

“Right now! Go grab your coats and come”. Tyson exclaimed.

“Who gave this kid a candy?” I asked jokingly.

“Hey! I’m not a kid. I’m just happy”. He said.

“Yes, kid”. I said and made my way towards my room.

“Whatever”. He shouted and reverberate in the whole house.

Which only made me laugh even more but it was cut short when I saw my mum calling me.

“Hello”. I said with a smile.

“With whom did you get into a fight?” My mom asked.

Which actually took me off guard as to how did she know about it.

I decided to play dumb and asked, “What fight, Ma?”

“I saw it on YouTube young lady, start speaking up”. She said.

I opened the door of my room and sighed, “It was nothing mum he was a jerk actually trying to force a girl for a quickie in the back of the parking lot which the girl opposed many a times but he couldn’t take a no I even asked him politely but he didn’t budge so my fist talked to him and he even passed me a comment saying I am hot, I mean coming that from that creepy man made my blood boil even more”.

“But you could’ve called the police and the manager you shouldn’t have put your life in danger, I mean think about it if the creep had a knife with him imagine what could’ve happened you not only put your life in danger but the girl’s too”. My mom said.

“Mom, he didn’t have one because if he had the knife he could’ve shown the knife to the girl when she refused him the first time but he didn’t so yeah chill everything’s fine and he is in the jail”. I reasoned.

“You know I am always worried about you, by the way did you get hurt?”. She asked.

“No, mom. I didn’t chill”. I lied because I knew if she saw my bruised knuckles she would have gotten even more tensed than she already is.

“Good! It was Krish and me watching some recipes on YouTube so we could try them tonight and we saw this notification and Krish clicked it accidentally and we got to know about it or else you would have kept it hidden from us”. Mom said.