Meet the Taylor Gang

Laniyah's POV

I'll admit, I'll admit

Watch your motherfuckin' tone boy

Get hurt boy

Aww here go another mo'fucker that don't understand the concept of putting money first boy

I'm bout to hit you the work boy

I'm bout to kit you with the work boy

I hate...

I rolled over in my bed and grabbed my phone off the nightstand to see who was disturbing my sleep. It was nobody but my brother Killa.

"Yes Cameron" I said while sighing.

"Heyyy Laniyah, what you doin'?"

I could tell by the tone of his voice and the fact that he called me by my first name he wanted something.

"What do you want nigga?"

He started laughing, "why you think I want something? I could just be calling to see how my baby sister is doing."

"Nigga you just saw me last night. Now what do you want before I hang up on your ass!" I was getting aggravated.

"Aight, chill! I need you to come with me to drop my car off at the shop then take me to the trap."

"Why you ain't call someone else?!" I suck my teeth getting out of bed.

"Nobody else was answering their phone. And I knew my baby girl would take me, right?"

I knew he was cheesing through the phone. I can't stand this nigga, cause he knows I'll do anything for him. That's my brother and I love his ass. So if nobody got him, I got him!

"Bye nigga!"

"Love you Nana!"

"Yea whatever!" I hung up on him. I shook my head as I walked in my bathroom.

"All them niggas he be with and he can't get them to take him?! He lucky I love his ass." I said out loud to myself.

Oh let me introduce myself. My name is Laniyah Janae Taylor, I just turned 21 on July 3rd. I am a senior in college. I have two older brothers, one being Cameron's annoying ass and Machai, but we all call him Mac. So yes I am the baby...more like the Princess😊 👑 💁. My father is the biggest drug lord of Boston, Lance Taylor, also known as Black. My father always keeps his private life away from his business. Nobody fucks with Black, so nobody fucks with his money, or family, especially his kids and wife, our mother Aeriella, cause if they do then there'll be hell to pay. Both of my brothers have followed in my father's footsteps even though he didn't want them to. They hard headed so whatever. But I will do ANYTHING for my brothers!

Anyways, I plugged my phone in the speakers and turned Pandora on, and hopped in the shower. Pandora was killing it, playing Trey Songz and Chris Brown. Them is bae frfr! After I washed my body and shampooed my hair I got out the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and my hair. I walked over to the sink to brush my teeth and wash my face.

I walked in my closet and grabbed my Cool Grey 11s and my grey sweater, throwing them on my bed as walked over to my dresser and grabbed a white tank top and my cut up acid jeans. As I was putting lotion on my phone rung, it was Killa so I ignored it. He can wait. I got dressed and threw my hair in a messy ponytail and put a red bandana on. I put my hoops in my ear and put my lip gloss on. I grabbed my Michael Kors bag and my phone and headed downstairs.

"Hey Mami" I said kissing her on the cheek as I walked in the kitchen and grabbed a water out the fridge and some watermelon. I love me some watermelon.