The Accident

Just a short filler...

Omari's POV

As soon as I heard the crash I grabbed my keys and jacket and bolted out the house still on the phone with her. I didn't know exactly where she was but I was going to get to her.

"LaNiyah, are you ok?!"

I hopped inmy car and drove in the direction to her house hoping she went the same way I go when I go to her house.

"LaNiyah!"

"Call...my...mo-ther" I heard her whisper and then I heard nothing.

"LaNiyah!"

Nothing.

I banged my hand on the steering wheel fearing the worst. I sped through the streets.After driving for about five minutes I could see the accident up ahead to my left. As I run over to the scene, I could see her truck flipped over. I ran over to the truck and looked through the shattered window. 

"I saw what happened, I called 911 so they should be here any second" some lady said.

"Thank you"

"LaNiyah baby, can you hear me?"

No answer.

"Fuck!" I said punching the ground. As much as I wanted to reach in there and try to get her I knew that I couldn't. The car was damn near crushed and I didn't want to hurt her anymore than she already was.

I looked up as I seen the EMTs, and firemen run over to me.

"Ok sir, we got it from here" a firemen said as another one came over with the jaws of life to LaNiyah out.

I grabbed her phone that had fallen to the floor when they pulled her out.

"We have to hurry we aren't getting much of pulse"

"LANIYAH!" I yelled trying to get to her.

"Sir! You have to back up, we have got to get her to the hospital. Do you know her?"

"Yes, that's my girl"

I sprinted to my car and pulled off behind them and running every light they ran.

I pulled her phone out and called her mother.

"Hey Baby, you've made it to Mari's?" hearing her voice made me cringe. I have to sit here and tell her that her daughter has been in a car accident and it's not looking to good.

"Hi Mrs. Taylor, this is Mari."

"Hi baby, where's LaNiyah?"

"That's why I'm calling" I sighed.

"Wh-what do you mean that's why you're calling? Where is she? Is she ok?" I could tell she was panicking and about to cry.

"She's on her way to the hopsital, sh-"

"The hospital?! Why?"

"She got into a car accident. The car hit her on her side and then it flipped. It's not looking to good. I'm following the ambulance."

"Ok, I am on my way now! Lance get up" I heard her say before she hung up. All the way to the hospital I kept praying that she was alright.