What's Up With Y'all?

Laniyah's POV

I got home, jumped in the shower and shampooed my hair. I felt so much better after that shower. I lotioned my body and threw on a tank top with my Addidas sweat pants and Addidas slippers. I was putting my hair in a messy bun when my phone rung. I looked at my phone it was Avery. 

"Hey bae" she sung into the phone.

"Nope I don't want to hear none of that bae shit! Why haven't I talked to you or seen you in like a week!?!"

"I been busy with work and school, I'm sorry. But you know I miss my boo, my baby, my A1, my lover" she said causing both of us to laugh.

"Mmmhmm, whatever. You could still call me, but it's whatever I found someone to replace ya ass anyways!" I laughed.

I heard the phone hang up and I knew she was about to facetime me. And two seconds later my phone was ringing.

"Don't hang up on me trick!"

"Whatever, who you think you replacing me with? Omari?"

"..."

"He can't replace me even if you wanted him too! Ain't no body replave Avery" she said flipping her hair. All I could do was laugh.

"But for real what's up with yall? Yall together or what?"

"Not really, like he pretty much asked me out earlier but I told him that I wanted to take things slow. So, yeah I don't know what to call it?"

"If you saw him with another girl would you be pissed?"

"Uh yeah!" I frowned my face real quick.

"And I'm pretty sure if you were with some other dude he'd be pissed too, right?"

"I guess, but what's your point?"

"My point is that yall together bitch! Yall just don't hav a title yet."

"I guess so" I Kanye shrugged.

We sat on the phone talking and then I heard my brother's voice in the background.

"Is that Killa?"

"Yea" she said looking behind her as I rolled my eyes.

"Well then I have to go I'll talk to you later" she sucked her teeth.

"Why, cause he's here"

"Yep" I simply said. Avery and Killa are official now. She finally decided to stop fronting and now they've been going together for like a month now. 

"You and Killa are petty it's ridiculous."

"Who you talking to about me?" he said and I could see him behind her leaning over her shoulder.

"Oh, hey LaNiyah" he said dryly.

"Mmhm. I got to go Av, I'll talk to you later."

"Aight" she said giving me a sad look, then we hung up.

I plugged my headphones into my phone, grabbed my bag and took out my homework so I can get it done now and chill later. I had just finished typing my 8 page paper for english when my phone rung.

"Omari"

"Oh, that's how you answer the phone when people call?"

"No, that's how I answer the phone when you call" I giggled putting my papers and stuff away.

"Well, we're gonna have to fix that. You can't by answerin' your phone like that when daddy calls"

"Nigga please! I have one daddy and his name is Lance Taylor, thank you!"